Reviews for The last one standing
LuthienOronar chapter 15 . 4/21
please update?
Faery66 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Hope to read more.

D
Foxluna chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
~giggling~ I'm glad Tsuna kicked his ass and now he knows she can too. Wonder if she can take out Kyoya or get him on his ass. Lmao! Oh this story is going to be great I just know it. Hopefully they can take out her father later on or something at some point for all he's ever put her through as well as him driving her mom to suicide. Poor Nana.
Mamie1999 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Yes finally
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
UPDATE? opps cap lock... I know i could just backspace it but i feel like not doing so lol Love the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Amazing! I like how you have written the characters! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
You are totally fueling the Takeshi femTsuna ship here and you're doing a pretty damn good job at it cause I've always been a fan of Rfem27 but now that I've read yours, I'm joining the bandwagon.
Mm Takeshi is really different here - but in a good way - carefree and yet very chill(unlike the usual naive happy-go-lucky-mafia-game kid, this one takes life seriously, which is a definite characteristic for a bodyguard).
Tsuna, on a other hand, is reacting accordingly, although I think maybe you can clear up the smoke first(you know, dropping the bomb about Vongola and what-not) before moving on cause this Vongola seems a little different from the normal one, but a very interesting and cool story nonetheless. Update soon!
Mamie1999 chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Love it I can't wait to see what happens next
Narqissa chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
How can THIS Takeshi maintain Vongola's finance? He would bankrupt Vongola (or himself) just for his delusion of Tsuna
Mamie1999 chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
Love it
Narqissa chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
k
Pandakat312 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Please update when u can
Chesire98 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
oooohhhh this is such a great story! can't wait to find out what happens in the chapters to come :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I like this story very much! Please spear your readers and publish next chapter! Arigato!
Vongolafan16 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Lolololololol he didn't even realize it XD