Reviews for The last one standing
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 14 . 7/16
UPDATE? opps cap lock... I know i could just backspace it but i feel like not doing so lol Love the story.
Amazing! I like how you have written the characters! Keep up the good work!
You are totally fueling the Takeshi femTsuna ship here and you're doing a pretty damn good job at it cause I've always been a fan of Rfem27 but now that I've read yours, I'm joining the bandwagon.
Mm Takeshi is really different here - but in a good way - carefree and yet very chill(unlike the usual naive happy-go-lucky-mafia-game kid, this one takes life seriously, which is a definite characteristic for a bodyguard).
Tsuna, on a other hand, is reacting accordingly, although I think maybe you can clear up the smoke first(you know, dropping the bomb about Vongola and what-not) before moving on cause this Vongola seems a little different from the normal one, but a very interesting and cool story nonetheless. Update soon!
Mamie1999 chapter 10 . 6/14
Love it I can't wait to see what happens next
Narqissa chapter 10 . 6/14
How can THIS Takeshi maintain Vongola's finance? He would bankrupt Vongola (or himself) just for his delusion of Tsuna
Mamie1999 chapter 9 . 6/13
Love it
Narqissa chapter 9 . 6/12
k
Pandakat312 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Please update when u can
Chesire98 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
oooohhhh this is such a great story! can't wait to find out what happens in the chapters to come :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I like this story very much! Please spear your readers and publish next chapter! Arigato!
Vongolafan16 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Lolololololol he didn't even realize it XD
xx-BrittCullen-xx chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Love it :)
Vongolafan16 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I would go with you ANY day Yamamoto!
Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
finally they meet! please continue it!
spiel chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Great, now I really want to read a fic where hetero Yama tells Reborn "But if you try anything perverted - I'm punching you in the balls."