Reviews for His Elemental
aliiceroseee chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I really liked your story, the only thing I didn't like was how the rape just got brushed of and how she apologised.
kat callan chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I liked this story. It was well thought out and written.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Honestly the whole rape psychology Peter has makes me want to vomit.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I like the story but I think your interpretation of how vampires would react to rape is unrealistic (if possible) . Rape is very traumatizing like you know and it is down like you said for domination. I think rape would b a big thing as a vampire.
infinitywolf chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Love the chapter ;)
lightbabe chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to reading more! Poor Avira has so much to work through!
lightbabe chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to reading more!
lightbabe chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to reading more!
Graceful Murder X.x chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Oh, my god! update
lightbabe chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I can't believe Peter is amused with what he did and was fighting a smile! And Jasper just shook it off as an every day thing I suppose he did that nearly every day in the wars! And Charlotte wanting her to be more open with her after what her husband and mate did to the poor girl! I mean really it was just sex and senseless fucking to Peter but the poor girl is scared! Really looking forward to reading more! Wonder what is going to happen now!
lightbabe chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Loved it! Poor girl having to face him again! Like how can Peter act as if nothing happened! And he scoffs when she tries to move on! What is Peter's problem?
lightbabe chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Loved it! The poor girl! Did Peter do more? She is submissive to all men it seems so Peter obviously got her to submit! Does Charlotte know? What was Peter's game plan when he did this? Did he do it just to use her to save Charlotte that one time for the fight? Looking forward to reading more!
Graceful Murder X.x chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Aw poor Nessie! Update soon!
lightbabe chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
What did Peter do to her? He obviously did something really bad! Really looking forward to reading more!
Graceful Murder X.x chapter 3 . 5/26/2013