Reviews for A Lesson in Alien Reproductive History
TheStolenTARDIS chapter 5 . 1/23
I love this story. You captured the emotions, actions, and mannerisms perfectly! I read this in one sitting and it was just simply fantastic!
laurelnola chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
This was just glorious. I'm amazed that this story was originally written for Ten/Rose because the voices read so perfectly for Eleven/Clara. That's honestly what made the story so wonderful and compelling- you brilliantly captured them (no pun intended!) and their unique personalities, with all the stammering, the wit, the heat, and the tenderness. Bravo!
Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
The best part is, I can actually envision his expression when he says 'breed'.
That definitely made me smile...whilst I laughed uncontrollably.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful story! Bloody brilliant! My new favorite fanfiction EVER
SomethingCleverHopefully chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Another good one (/) ()
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was fantastic! Most other fanfictions dont make the characters seem like they actually would be in that situation, but you for a change nailed it! Probably my favorite fan fiction out of all of my fandoms! Great work and great idea. This did wonders for my Whoffle shipdom
travellerslover chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
lovely!
travellerslover chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
phew. man. loving this.
oceanstorm1997 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
This was easily the best short fic I've ever read! Congratulations on the success with this story! Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
This is so cute! That ending was definitely up to par. Fantastic!
Mireborn chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
You captured the personalities of Clara & the Doctor perfectly. The dialogue was spot on between them too. Fantastic.
hannahrg chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
THIS WHOLE STORY IS MY ACTUAL HEADCANNON AND YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING WRITER AND EVeRYTHING IS PERFECT. congrats on your everything
Teacup Benjy chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
It's so sweet and sexy and asdfghjkl!
classicrockdean chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the best Doctor Who fanfic that I've ever read. My friend and I actually found out we had both read this fic and we just fangirled over it for the longest time!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 5 . 8/10/2013