Reviews for A Lesson in Alien Reproductive History
lovely!
travellerslover chapter 4 . 1/19
phew. man. loving this.
oceanstorm1997 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
This was easily the best short fic I've ever read! Congratulations on the success with this story! Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
This is so cute! That ending was definitely up to par. Fantastic!
AftShID chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
You captured the personalities of Clara & the Doctor perfectly. The dialogue was spot on between them too. Fantastic.
hannahrg chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
THIS WHOLE STORY IS MY ACTUAL HEADCANNON AND YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING WRITER AND EVeRYTHING IS PERFECT. congrats on your everything
Teacup Benjy chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
It's so sweet and sexy and asdfghjkl!
panpeter chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the best Doctor Who fanfic that I've ever read. My friend and I actually found out we had both read this fic and we just fangirled over it for the longest time!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Whoffle feels!
panpeter chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
One of the best stories on this website! I was thinking "This could be a genuine episode" the entire time!
Micktrex chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This short story was the perfect balance of sexy, funny and sweet with great dialogue and interactions you could fit right into an episode. You wrote a sex scene in an original setting that felt genuinely enjoyable and exciting to read opposed to many others out there that usually make me cringe at least once. No cringing here. Loved it to the end, details and all.

Curious what the doctor taught Clara of Timelord reproduction methods... :P
My Dark Paradise chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Best ending ever D no seriously the whole story was awsome, great talent and brilliant imagination )
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Masterpiece.
Shawnemelissa chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sorry for the typo, meant pod not bod, obviously. :)
Shawnemelissa chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I love this story so much I read it at least once a day. It has become my bedtime story. Will there be sequel? Did the bod affect them? Will there be little demi-Time Lord or Lady?