Reviews for Can't go home
You horrible person. How could you write such a depressing ending?!

Jk about the first part. This was an amazing story, very well written.
TheRedPoet chapter 3 . 1/10
Slight overuse of American/Englishwoman/archaeologist but otherwise awesome. The endings of your fics lead me to suspect you may be the devil, though. All those feels, you fiend. :(
Adrimore chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I love it so much
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Ow. Wow.
anon chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Have you ever heard the song Icarus by Bastille? It was running through my head as I was reading this.
Anyway, this is probably one of my favourite Tomb Raider fics I've read so far. I loved your characterizations and I loved that they were consistent. Heading over to read the sequel now.
wunderwolfer chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Was not expecting that ending!

Beautifully written, witty, love how you depicted their relationship. A very sad ending, but I think Lara's (very realistic) PTS and her inability to cope with the trauma she experienced made it inevitable. So the ending was unexpected but felt right under the circumstances.

See you've got a sequel so I'm looking forward to reading that too.
Vicky Strife chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Noooooo I don't want it to end . It's really rare for me to feel like this at the end of a fic, so it really proves that yours is awesome ! I really love how you described Lara and her duality, it's so beautiful. The way she felt about Sam too. The sex scenes weren't at all undue...
In short, thank you very much for this fic !
Vicky Strife chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This is breathtaking, you really know how to structure your story and keep the suspense going !
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wow, excellent fic ! I usually don't read femslash, but since I've played TR, I love Sam and Lara, they're so cute and Lara is so freakin in love with her, I mean, I wouldn't have done half the things she did for a "friend" XD
I love how you described Lara as a lioness and a rose whose beauty was more defined by thorns than petals, really accurate :)
Moon-Safari chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I am a die-hard fan of your work now after just one chapter. You've effortlessly, boldly and apologetically humanized Lara more than the game did. This blows the comics out of the water. I now see what's missing from the comics. Gail isn't cool enough. You are so cool and smart and that's why you can write for Lara. Bravo. I am so excited to read the rest of this. I'm deciding to count this as cannon for myself because I believe every word of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
That was some of the deepest character development I have ever read. Really got into the core of each of them. Great job.
Rosaline chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Lara is NOT a lesbian; even if Rhianna Pratchett decides to show her as one.
Ziiek chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
This is REALLY good thanks for sharing! I love how dynamic this is and how you tie in the flashbacks and have a sort of free flowing narrative that is kind of informal but still feels professional and polished and makes sense. Very very good. Love the Lara characterization. Super sexy. Heartbreaking. Can't wait for the next update.
harlequin320 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
nicely done, now I'm on to read the subsequent story
cutecumbers chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
This fanfiction was probably one of the best I've ever read. Flawless dialogue, interaction, characters matching their actual personalities perfectly. It also gave me such a rollercoaster of emotions, I might wind up shooting myself.