Reviews for Train Me
Zack the awesome chapter 6 . 4/12
Begging for a update! :) And it's not just the sex...well...No really, not just for the sex, you write the characters pretty damn good in these situations. The people want more!
Please finish!

finish this damnit
simeon234 chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
Update your story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
I would love you forever if you would continue this
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Robin ... is a jerk. A manipulative, type-A personality jerk. I hope his idiocy doesn't break up the team. Or, heck, get him tossed out of Jump City altogether. That could happen if it got around that he tapped Blackfire while she was chained up. A bad move of EPIC proportions.

I'm following this in the hope that it will be continued.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I don't have confidence that Robin will cool down any time soon. He's too much the 'alpha male' type to just heave an "Oh, well ..." at the threesome. At a minimum, he's going to feel left out. ("What's wrong with me? Why did she pick Beast Boy over me? It's not fair!")

Yeah, Raven taking it slow is ... correct. It will be hard for them, but they really can't afford to level Jump City just so she can get her rocks off. Maybe they can set up something waaaaay out in the hinterlands ...
peanutbutterkat chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Are you fucking stupid. It's ravenxbeastboy not starfirexbeastboy. If your gonna write a single damn story either write it right or quit writing.

YOU JUST GOT KAYBLAAMED...!
xxPinktypewriterxx chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
I'm deeply attached to this story now so please update I gotta know what happens
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
why is star bi you should ask JP-Rider for help
Sammy1314 chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Love it
RandomReviewerReturns chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
This is the best Starfire/BB fic, and it has smut, and it has a Raven threeway.

Please, not updating this fic would be a crime against humanity!
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)