Reviews for Train Me
xxPinktypewriterxx chapter 6 . 5/27
I'm deeply attached to this story now so please update I gotta know what happens
why is star bi you should ask JP-Rider for help
Sammy1314 chapter 6 . 3/2
Love it
RandomReviewerReturns chapter 6 . 2/4
This is the best Starfire/BB fic, and it has smut, and it has a Raven threeway.

Please, not updating this fic would be a crime against humanity!
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 1/5
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
DragonBolt21 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Not what I exspected from star but I like it
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Gods, have to admit I was worried for a second, I'm a very big fan of Beast Boy and Starfire being paired romantically. I call them Beastfire even, it's rare and very low with stories but it just feels honestly...natural for me at least, others may disagree but I'll always defend and support my OTP.

As for Raven, I feel bad for her, she has no choice in shunning her emotions but did she really deserve all the shit she's been thrown into? Damn.

Never liked Robin honestly but then again not sure if many do, he just seems to..perfect. But it's your story and I'm with you all the way my friend, now I'm in the mood to write some Beastfire, can't wait for more, peace.

By the way, I also support Robin/Raven and Cyborg/Jinx (not enough of these two so I'm hoping to change that) I don't like Robin/Starfire or Raven/Beast Boy because I can't honestly find anything they would have in common in a realistic romance, sure it looks cute...I guess but it just feels forced to me, the other pairings I love have at least common interest and enjoy each others personality, but you are into what you are into.

Sorry...just needed to get that off my chest, NEXT!
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
jzgonz24 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
New Chapter please, this a great story good build-up to the inevitable threesome!
newboy chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
This is a really good story. If you want to really get things even more fired up here, you should have some of beast boys past come to light, maybe have some of his old enemies return. Of all the titans, beast boy has the most messed up past out of all of them. Nicholas Galtry, Dr Samuel Register, the death of his parents, being taken captive by those robbers as a child. The list is endless, and while some of those people are gone now, Register and Galtry are both still out there, and both are VERY dangerous. Quite frankly it would be interesting for the truth about his past come out, and considering a very emotionally driven tamaranian princess, and a half demon sorceress, both are starting to fall for beast boy; I could easily see them both go nuclear on beast boy's enemies when the truth of his past comes out. That would be quite the sight to see, if you are interested in ideas, that is one you could use.
OMAC001 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Looks like Starfire and Beast Boy are getting the grip on their relationship! I wonder how Beast Boy will react to some of the stuff Robin did? Can't wait to see it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Will thete be A Robin x Raven sex Scene?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Hope Rpbin find some love
The Brod Road chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Better chapter! Good way to get things off that "dark fic" path yet can still offer some conflict to resolve.

Cyborg seems to be a good mediator and puts an interesting (if not just unusual) point on the table by asking Robin if he's gonna see Blackfire again. Robin/Blackfire? That'd be something different to see as an actual relationship: Robin counting his losses and deciding to move on to trying to...ahem..."reform" Blackfire.

Poor Raven... All the communicating media around her up on her new 'perch' and there's no one she wants to talk to... If only BB and Star knew. Then again, if they knew what Robin had done, I wonder if they'd be unsure whether to comfort Raven first or give Robin some hell first.

Speaking of BB/Star, it was cool to see him try to get her used to the other, more normal aspects of a human relationship. Gotta love how she finally came around (no sex pun intended) and saw his point.

Typical Kid Flash, always ruining things! XD Either way, it worked out.

I hope to see the next chapter soon. You got this going in a cool direction now. Keep up the good work.
lunar silver chapter 6 . 7/1/2014