Reviews for Train Me
This is beautiful. Its a shame it wont ve completed. Please, if youre there, at least think of returning. This writing is amazing
Gallifrey denizen chapter 6 . 3/6
but starfire said in story that she never considered robin a boyfriend
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Well. This all seems very ... abandoned. That's a helluva place to leave us hangin'. Geez, thanks a lot, bro.

I'm going to check your profile to see if you're still active.
DipstickMadden chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
Finish this!
Zack the awesome chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
Begging for a update! :) And it's not just the sex...well...No really, not just for the sex, you write the characters pretty damn good in these situations. The people want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2017

finish this damnit
simeon234 chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
Update your story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
I would love you forever if you would continue this
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Robin ... is a jerk. A manipulative, type-A personality jerk. I hope his idiocy doesn't break up the team. Or, heck, get him tossed out of Jump City altogether. That could happen if it got around that he tapped Blackfire while she was chained up. A bad move of EPIC proportions.

I'm following this in the hope that it will be continued.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I don't have confidence that Robin will cool down any time soon. He's too much the 'alpha male' type to just heave an "Oh, well ..." at the threesome. At a minimum, he's going to feel left out. ("What's wrong with me? Why did she pick Beast Boy over me? It's not fair!")

Yeah, Raven taking it slow is ... correct. It will be hard for them, but they really can't afford to level Jump City just so she can get her rocks off. Maybe they can set up something waaaaay out in the hinterlands ...
peanutbutterkat chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Are you fucking stupid. It's ravenxbeastboy not starfirexbeastboy. If your gonna write a single damn story either write it right or quit writing.

YOU JUST GOT KAYBLAAMED...!
xxPinktypewriterxx chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
I'm deeply attached to this story now so please update I gotta know what happens