Reviews for Cubical Cubicles
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 1/3
Good
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
wow, rather bold ;) I very much like this one too!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is a good story.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Really cute story! I liked it's pace and how Draco changed and grew in a way a person does and didn't become OCC like some other stories.
danny333 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my glob I really like this, but now I feel bad because I thought they were...and it turns out its just a sandwich, I feel dirty but I'm dying with laughter. Well played
Carling chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh that ending is just too brilliant!
dmforever chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't know how I didn't look at the author when I read "Angling". Then, after reviewing it, I actually had a look, and of course, you were already in my favourites and I'm sure I've reviewed you before. You are a fantastic writer, and your characters are always so witty and amusing and real! I think I love you. 3
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Bwahaha, I love that last line! XD A very different story! I love your ideas and your characterization is brilliant! Kudos :D

Tekko
Saraid chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow... Why have I never read your stories before? Now, where's that "like"-button..?
bbethable chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was really fun! I enjoyed it so much. It's a little different then anything I have read before. Very lighthearted. Draco was pure awesome. Thanks for the read!
Maria chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hahaha! Loved it! It was short but sweet! Great ending there with the sandwiches!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I liked it :) keep up the good work!
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story realy is awesome! I'm not the biggest fan of this pairing but you write them so funny and cute that this is actually the second or third DMxHP story of you that I have read. I liked this one best so far.
llamajo chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! That was a brilliant ending! And the whole story was very cute! A very enjoyable oneshot! Thanks for writing this, it was really good!
Kaoru002 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh my God! I loved it! It was so cute! .
Don't you ever stop writing!
kisses