Reviews for A Single Step, A Thousand Miles
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 3/30
I like it :) I don't know where you're taking this story but I'm okay with that haha
I'll just go along with the ride. Btw I love the Alice in Wonderland quote up top :D Can't wait to read more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 3/30
I love how off balance he throws Aomine and Kagami :) Great chapter! I'm gonna read more now because I am loving your story :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 3/30
I loved this chapter! Loved, loved it! They all meet his grandmother and it was so sweet! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 3/30
Sangou :D Love it! Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 3/30
I really am liking your story. The friendships and their development, it's all making me smile :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 6 . 3/6
Tsk tsk Aomine. Why is he still not doing practice? I'm so glad Tetsu-kun came and put him in his rightful place. Kagami-kun is hilarious.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 3/6
Oh god "Discovery" is so sad and so sweet at the same time.
I feel so bad for Testu-kun! What will happen when Kasumi-baasan passes away?!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 3/5
Ohhhh I love this chapter! Huh, I didn't know your least favourite character was Akashi-kun! He's actually my favourite character from the GoM :3 and I love what you wrote about Akashi-kun : that he solves his problems by waving his scissors! That's just so true and it's hilarious! XD
Ohhhhh another cute puppy. Kagami's reaction to dogs are just so funny!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 3/5
Oh Tetsu-kun.
the last part makes me cry. It's just a little bit heartbreaking. And heartwarming. ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 3/5
Now that I have read your fic, I am realising that Kuroko in the beginning of the series should have been very broken... Because the Miracles are a really weird bunch... But I still love them though :3
Liana Legaspi chapter 7 . 3/4
This entire story is spectacular and beautiful, and you've got the characters down so perfectly it feels like I'm reading the real thing - amazing job. Thank you for writing.
Caithlinn13 chapter 7 . 2/23
Please update?
ImpsDream chapter 7 . 2/19
This was an enjoyable fic. I hope you continue it.
UraHime Hikaru chapter 7 . 2/2
This is genious! How could you be able thinking of such unusual plots? And the characterization and your way of writing is killing me! It's kinda like a drabble (which I don't really like) but way more marvelous. I'm soo like it! No wonder you've got so many favs.
Please update more. A fanfic as yours shouldn't be abandoned. :)
Hikary Sanoko chapter 7 . 1/21
Interesting chapter, can't wait for your next update!