Reviews for A Single Step, A Thousand Miles
I just recently reread this in a while, and i just wanted to say that your work a brilliant read as always.
Aisa Hitsuuna chapter 7 . 11/11
im smilin like heck
this is really, really nice. i like it a lot, and its really fun to get all these different povs. i think you characterized them all very well!
CountessCzan chapter 2 . 10/13
Eyy, you have a talent for drawing out emotions through writing. Thank you for writing this.
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 10/13
That was lovely.
This is Frikkin good : Im not kidding, Holy Shit you write well... Im usually better spoken than this but... Well, Im kinda speechless... Yeah..
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 9/23
This was a surprisingly pleasant read! I'm not really into the Kuroko no Basuke fandom, and I've only read the beginning of the manga, but this story is very interesting. I'd love to read more of it, some day. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Aki no hikari chapter 2 . 9/8
I loved this chapter, the only little detail that threw me off was the Tet-chan. Tetsuya is written in Japanese as Te-tsu-ya, and you can't separate the syllables anymore than that, so if you shorten it, it should end up as Tetsu-chan. The only consonant that can be used as an ending is N, because it counts as a syllable on its own, which is why Takao abbreviates Shi-n-ta-ro-u as Shin-chan. Other than that, the chapter was amazing and I'm off to reading the rest of the fic. You did a really good job, I love all their interactions, you keep them in character but also add more to them in a way that is very believable.
Star Angel7169 chapter 7 . 8/24
I really love reading this fanfic. You're an amazing author, and this story is so cute, emotional, and fun to read. I wish you would continue it, even if that seems unlikely based on the last time you updated. Nevertheless, thank you so much for writing A Single Step, A Thousand Miles. These stories about Kuroko always get me. Oh, btw, love the title. Haha. Thanks again. -Star
Toorinh chapter 7 . 7/10
Tbh you're probably my fav knb writer ;-; I love this fic and hopefully one day you'll return and update it...cause you're really good.
Haha kuroko threatening others. Nice
epicly weird chapter 1 . 6/1
this ones super good and all feely too!
Full Moon Howl chapter 7 . 5/26
I love these! Keep up the awesome work!
tsukiimaru chapter 7 . 5/22
Do you know what? That's the biggest cartload of feels ever put into seven chapters. How do you switch between happy/sad/lonely/fluffy/angst so quickly?!

Please update! The way you portray all the characters (even Hanamiya) are perfect! I can't wait to see what you come up with next ;)