Reviews for Freezing Touch
PeterPanfan13 chapter 4 . 4/16
Awesome story! I loved it! Great job!
Jj chapter 4 . 2/18
Swimming lessons ohhhhhh hellllll no
Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/17
Heheheh...This story was all serious and I was beginning to wonder about what the reviews were talking about, then I got to the ending...

NO the Ending is NOT Lame! It made this story turn from a serious and a (why did I have to read this feeling story) into a perfect "Fluff" that makes me glad I had and gave me a huge smile plastered onto my face.

I really like the images that last sentence gave me. I'm sure it will come in handy for Jack to start getting over his phobia (albeit not completely for a while). Thank you for writing this story. Try to have more confidence in yourself next time. This story was amazing to read, and *Because *Of (Not in spite of) your ending I am certainly glad I had.
EnderNadra chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
MY GODS! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Sabeloid chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
that was actually a really funny and sweet ending xD pfft how does swimming lessons sound! omigosh North ur such a jokester!
Notrandomatall chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ya know it's a good story when your thinking 'well, he's screwed.' By the end of it and yet feeling pleasantly surprised by the statement.
That's a good thing. :D
Zyenna chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Lol, and there we have North... He just had to open his gob... That was a perfect ending.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
You have nothing to worry about, the ending was fantastic :3
Really wonderful fic! Thanks for writing! (I like the additional touch of letting them see his memories)
guest-san chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
(reads the beginning until the middle)
-cries tears-
(reads the last line)
-falls over anime style-
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
North is kidding right?
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Hehehehehe. I smirk when I Bunny exploded 'YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER MET' and then hugged the winter spirit. Aww, you do care Bunny ;)

Great chapter
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Weeird. I actually laugh when the Guardians started to gang up on him and I can imagine them forcing him on a bath and I find it hilarious when Bunny makes a comment 'He's just embarrassed that we would help him clean. Don't worry, Frostbite...we're all guys here...well, MOST OF US.' It had me cracks though I'm sure Jack blushed and didn't much consider that thought much, more like a third main problem, and because Tooth is there.

OMG. I find it also funny when Bunny made a hole under Jack and he almost landed in a hot spring ;)
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Swimming lessons really North maybe a small bath 1st to get him use to water yeah?
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
OH MY GOD! YOU SO FREAKING KILLED ME WITH THIS!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Hahaha great story well written great job lived it