Reviews for Freezing Touch
Notrandomatall chapter 1 . 6/20
Ya know it's a good story when your thinking 'well, he's screwed.' By the end of it and yet feeling pleasantly surprised by the statement.
That's a good thing. :D
Zyenna chapter 4 . 5/27
Lol, and there we have North... He just had to open his gob... That was a perfect ending.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
You have nothing to worry about, the ending was fantastic :3
Really wonderful fic! Thanks for writing! (I like the additional touch of letting them see his memories)
guest-san chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
(reads the beginning until the middle)
-cries tears-
(reads the last line)
-falls over anime style-
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
North is kidding right?
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Hehehehehe. I smirk when I Bunny exploded 'YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER MET' and then hugged the winter spirit. Aww, you do care Bunny ;)

Great chapter
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Weeird. I actually laugh when the Guardians started to gang up on him and I can imagine them forcing him on a bath and I find it hilarious when Bunny makes a comment 'He's just embarrassed that we would help him clean. Don't worry, Frostbite...we're all guys here...well, MOST OF US.' It had me cracks though I'm sure Jack blushed and didn't much consider that thought much, more like a third main problem, and because Tooth is there.

OMG. I find it also funny when Bunny made a hole under Jack and he almost landed in a hot spring ;)
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Swimming lessons really North maybe a small bath 1st to get him use to water yeah?
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
OH MY GOD! YOU SO FREAKING KILLED ME WITH THIS!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Hahaha great story well written great job lived it
Frozenjaqulinefrost chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Um, bad idea North very bad idea.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
That was a great ending! Personally, I wouldn't of thought of swimming lessons.
Super smart.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Nice cliffhanger.
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awesome! I loved the movie, so this is great!
lifelovelaugh chapter 4 . 12/5/2013