Reviews for Forbidden
catspats31 chapter 1 . 11/3
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 10/30
Wow! Loved it!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 10/25
write a sequel or continue it because this story is amazing!
werewolf hunny chapter 1 . 7/14
Amazing you should continue this story.
jensenkent chapter 1 . 4/28
Now this is one story that I would say needs a second part.
01Katie chapter 1 . 4/15
loved it
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 2/28
Holy shit! Have you thought of how this might continue!
Dark Jasper IS hot!
silversimon chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Uumm...dazing off into my own Jasper induced haze. With Jasper set up as a Volturi mole, have you considered turning this into a longer story?! It could be very interesting and readable and lickable...just like self possessed, strong Jasper is. :-) Also support similar extension of your other Jasper short (in which he adds color to Esme's white sofa).
YunaNara chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I loved it
Rosawellian1984 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Will U Write A Sequel TO It? Wat Will Hapened..Will SHe Go With Him Or Not!
TinaF chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Amazing!
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
this was awesome :))))))
Holidai chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I did not realize until I finished a SamxBella story that you have written many stories I love! I loved this one but I mostly wanted to say thanks for writing and sharing so many awesome and super steamy stories! When I have more time I am going to have to peruse your stories more because I love some of your pairings!
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014