Reviews for Driving in Cars With Strangers
XD

And this was a good thing, mostly, because if tryptophan is available off the shelf, hell yeah the Winchesters are going to keep a bottle or six stashed around JIC. It just never occurred to Alec that they might end up someplace with /no milk/ (let alone no /anything/). Seriously. Bah, middle-of-nowhere's. (I'm pretty sure if such an eventuality had occurred to Alec and he knew it was available off the shelf he would have managed to knick some and stashed it in a sock or under the seat in the Impala, just in case.)

And both brothers are definitely mother-hens when somethings wrong. XD
mm... /I/ know what's wrong, because I was a Dark Angel fan, *insert cheek 'smug' grin* but I like your writing style. You're doing a very good job of covering it all from a primarily-SPN POV.
CommChatter chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Nice. I like how you write Alec and the boys.
Hela Lokidottir Barton chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Hello, very great story, really !Imagine Dean and Alec together, I love that ;)
But I want to know if, with your agreement of course, I can try to translate your story in French ?
Thank You in advanced for your answer (yes or no) ;)
494dwangel chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
awwww...i totally loved this latest chapter...just saw it and had to rush to read it...it was awesome...perfect... and i demand more in this verse so get writing
watlocked chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I love it! This universe is awesome; and you're doing an absolutely awesome job with it.
Psychee chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I just love, adore, dote on, etc. these stories. I know that LIFE has it's own responsibilites that must be met but, hey, writing SPN/DA fic...

IMHO, it is way better than writing original stories...built in fanatic and adoring fan base. Thanks for this story. The characterizations are wonderful.
Just Call Me Amy chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I know you just told me to sign up but damn! I'm so jazzed about this update and also very touched! You didn't have to acknowledge me or anything for that tiny request. You've enough talent to make thousands of SPN/DA fans happy without anyone's prompting. And even if the Tryptophan thing never saw the light of day in your fan fiction, I'm pretty sure it would still be very, very enjoyable and high quality stuff. Matter of fact is, I'm the one who should be thanking you profusely for granting my wish! You're like one of those Dark Angel fairy godmothers I used to have here. I really miss them. But now you're here and I hope you are here to stay because your writing really makes me happy! This two chapters have everything that I could ask for in a fan fiction! You nailed Dean's character! In my humble opinion, your Dean is much more in character compared to the Dean legit SPN writers write about. It really pisses me off that fan fiction writers get verbal lashing from readers when they write characters slightly out of character, and yet SPN writers get away with it or continue to do it simply because fans cannot do something about it. All right, enough whining. let's get on with praising your story. Where are we? Oh, yeah. Dean is such a cotton candy. He's very, very sweet and soft and everything I loved about the Real Dean. I felt so warm and fluttery inside when he put that jacket under Alec's head and when he let Sam drive so he can touch Alec, reassure himself more than the kid by being physically close. I don't know. I love Dean and Sam both but Dean is more Mama Bear-like to me than Sam will ever be (insert stupid whining here again: is it just me or do you also find it silly that it's always "Sam and Dean" and never "Dean and Sam"? My sister, Haley, is younger, so people usually call us "Amy and Haley") Gosh, I am so sorry for my stupid ramblings! All right, where was I again? Okay, my issues aside, I gotta say that your Sam was really, really beautifully written as well. I especially loved it when he began rattling on about Tryptophan as soon as he was out of the drug store. And awwww... if that little bit about him deferring much needed sleep to research Alec's condition a little more! I wish I had siblings like those two! And Alec, maaaaaaan. I don't know what to say! I love Alec as a grown-up, a screw-up, an ass, an ass-butt, as broken, as bent, as sweet, as caring, as apathetic, as sympathetic, as empathic, as a child. For the record, I love YOUR young Alec the most out of all the young Alecs I've read about! That part about him mumbling about Dean's looks while his seizures was tormenting him? Goodness, that made me smile so wide I thought I'd snap my jaw girl in the Mirrors movie-style! I love how he keeps denying how much he likes the mother-henning. And I love, love, love the image of him asleep! Oooooh... I know you said you won't be back soon. But for the sake of my mental stability, I pray to God it wouldn't be another month or so because I don't think I'll be sane enough to read the back of a cereal box by then. Okay, wow. This has been too long and it's going to be a pain in the head reading them all. So forgive me. I turn into a babbling mess when I get too excited. I promise to make an account here. Soon. I just sneaked into my laptop while in school and have to be back in class in the next 12 minutes or so. But in the mean time, if you want to talk about anything, like how this novel of a review gave you a headache worthy of Alec's seizure-induced pain, you can send me an email at . Thank you for making my day wonderful, Bundi! God bless you!
Ella Ellington chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Yes, great update! This was a really pleasant surprise that... may or may not have led to me reading all of the stories in this series again. Thanks for continuing this series! (Also sometimes it's really nice to forget about something because it took a while to update, 'cause then you get to back and read it all again and it's just super fun and a great surprise!)
Yazzy x chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Loved this! The Winchesters and Alec were perfect! Can't wait for more one shots like these!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Winchesters can out-mother-hen any mother hen around! Great chapter - I love how your smart-alec Alec fits right in with Sam and Dean. I'll be waiting for the next part with great anticipation.
Shamangrrl chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Very happy that you were able to complete this story, and I'll eagerly await the next. Hopefully RL will cooperate, because there's nothing I like better than Dean, Dean clones and Sam being alternately supportive/horrified/grumpy/worried/etc over the both of them.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Aww for the Winchesters going all mama-bear on Alec...and have him secretly like it. That was just so cute!

["Damn, we're handsome," he says (because even upside-down, it is a devilishly good lookin' face), ...] -LOL! I just love that while Alec is technically sick, he still has his sense of humor and comedic timing. That's just awesome!

When it comes to Alec, Sam and Dean just can't stop those 'adorable' moments they find it the kid or the growing warmth in their chests when it comes to the clone. And the same for Alec when he gets all the affectionate attention. I just love it!

I can't wait for the next installment, whatever that may be.

Great job!
Good luck on the original story.
Adrian Nox chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this series. A well-written crossover is an absolute joy to read and you're doing a fantastic job. Everything about this is excellent. :) I don't usually have requests, but I actually have one now. I remain a sucker for hurt!Sam and I'd be interested in seeing further into Sam and Alec's relationship. Is there anyway you could do a chapter that delves into Sam and Alec's relationship and how Alec would respond to Sam being badly injured?
Cactus101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Great update. Loved the description/explanation of Alec's rebelliousness especially this line.

"...but he'll make a point of bitching and grumbling as much as possible while he does it, and he'll make sure that both of them know that he's doing what they ask of his own volition, and not just because they asked him to."

Sounds like a mini Dean - except Dean never had the opportunity with his dad.

You hit all the right notes. Great job and just the right amount of fluff - Winchester style.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »