Reviews for In Her Wake
A motivator chapter 3 . 4/8
This story just reeks of potential! Seriously, this story had me wrapped around its finger from the first chapter. It's so well-written.

Those flashbacks scenes *clutches chest* They put a smile on my face. Damn, Sam had it bad for Lara. But I also have a niggling feeling that those feelings were reciprocated?

Now I know it's been a while since the last update, but I just had to give writing a motivating review a shot. Comebacks are made all the time, and I sincerely hope you make one. This fic is too damn good to only be 3 chapters. May the waves of new-found inspiration wash over you!

P.S we still care about the cutesy forest animals that are being held hostage. #savethefurrycreatures #dropanencouragingreview
wunderwolfer chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Well it seems i have no choice but to agree to your demands. I mean baby reindeers and my chocolate easter eggs are at stake!

Ooo nice premise. I like the idea of Sam being the action hero, plus lovesick Sam is quite refreshing (its usually
Lara who is doing all the pining). Is she going to rescue Lara this time? That'd be cool, but either way I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.

P.S. I care about Gnomes...I care
irmalin chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
dude, what!? I'M hANGING, BRO! IT'S NEARLY BEEN A YEAR *cries* I know you're busy, but could we at least get a conclusion? ahaha, sorry to sound pushy :( I don't mean it thataway; I swear! THANKS FOR THE CHAPTERS THOUGH :) THEY ARE FABULOUS
noonetofake chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Bb12 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Just love your fanfic! Looking forward to more!
And please do not abandon your fanfic :(
It's been awhile you updated..
Emzilla1507 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Finished all three chapters in a sitting! Its soooo good and addicting! Please update the next chapter! Cant wait :D
anon chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
hope you haven't forgotten about this story because it's damn good. it has me on the edge of my seat!
Eaglewolf05 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Sorry about not logging in it won't let me
But I love this story and i hope you continue it
Lady-Angelus89 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Ohh please update soon..
and please please please don't abandon this story
Trigger Fingers chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Oh. My. God. This is AMAZING! When I first started reading this I thought it was gonna be a sad story about Sam missing Lara. Wow was I wrong :P well played.
What I love most so far are the Sam x Lara flashbacks. I melt a little inside when I read those.

Please don't ever abandon this story, I'll be devastated! And please update soon :3
TombRaiderlover chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
You need to update this! It's definitely the best LaraxSam fanfiction I've read!
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Very interesting so far. Looking forward to more!
Darth Luffy chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
great story, I liked Sam's character and found her to be the most realistic of all the characters in how she reacts, although Lara was pretty good too, and love to see stories that focus on her, especially her and Lara together... I liked that you used the canon information on their college experience, for some reason that didn;t get put up until several weeks after the game was released and alot of people haven't even seen it, the fact the Lara and Sam have been together since boarding school just makes me think it's more likely we'll see her in future games... did Alex really go there too though? I don't remember reading that but then again I didn't really care since he was an idiot and dead
second-sucks chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
When I had read the first chapter of this story, I had seriously thought Lara had kicked the bucket. I really love where you're going with this, I love how you're letting Sam have a chance to show off her bad-assery!
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
lsass.exe chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I like this whole thing. And yeah, the premise of Sam doing something more than being a damsel in distress is awesome. You were switching a quite a bit between tenses in chapters 1 and 2 which I think you should keep an eye on. I didn't see anything like that in chapter 3 though so maybe you realized it yourself.