Reviews for Living For Tomorrow
Paul Soratana chapter 36 . 2/23
This is one of my favorite fanfic so far. It would be great if there will be a sequel. Thanks for sharing such nice story. *w*
supereman chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
This shadowy figure, I'm not sure understands the consequences and repercussions that will befall them for kidnapping a superwonder baby.
supereman chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I'm interested to find out when Clark and Diana will find each other again.
supereman chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Wow, this was quite a chapter! Clark meets Diana for the first time, has super sex to save his life and is lucky enough no Amazons were around to keep guard for him to escape. That was one hell of an entire day spent and well worth missing the assignment overseas!
supereman chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
After the first chapter, Superman's already has been captured and threatened to be killed. Nice start!
itheone chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
Finally, all is well that ends well !
Both happy and sad for the last chapter. You had a unique concept, but that does not necessarily equate to a good fic. I have seen many stories crumble under the weight of the heavy expectations that their concept brings. But you my boy, you had exceeded those expectations !
I confess, in the beginning, my pervert side led me to search for Superman-WonderWoman M-rated stories out here, the one-shots that is. There were a few erotic ones out there and I began craving for more. Then, I accidentally found a story called Living for Tomorrow. Thirty six chapters and some six hundred odd reviews. I said to myself 'Let me try'.
After the first chapter, it was like 'Not bad' and then I got addicted.
Such a joy ride it was, reading the two superheroes' adventures ! From Clark's exes to Diana's ignorance. It had me cackling !
Then there was Darkseid, Circe and revenge.
What I liked about the story was its use of emotions, and erotica, if I might add ! The way they all blend into each other was seamless. My favourite moment was when Lois unintentionally messes it up all between Clark and Diana.
But I found some characters like Green Lantern and Flash underused, not to mention the rushed climax. These faults however can be overlooked in lieu of such a brilliant story !
Judging by the epilogue, I think that this is it, but I certainly hope for a sequel ( Who knows ? )
Keep writing well ! Be safe ! May god always bless you and your skills ! And good luck with your future endeavors !
Until the next time !
itheone chapter 35 . 10/4/2014
So, Darkseid is finally dead ! Apokolips has been defeated ! Clark and Diana aare safe with their daughter now. The finale was a bit rushed, I guess, but it left a satisfactory end.
And why is Clara called the Goddess of Love and War ?
itheone chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
The end is near, I suppose. Good luck to both Superman and Wonder Woman, I hope they fry Darkseid.
itheone chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Whoa ! Clark Kent and Superman, both are fucked ! There is no other word to describe it.
The tension and pain between the ladies was the highlight of the chapter.
But, WTF ?! Couldn't Lois tell that Clark was Superman ? Is everyone in DC so dumb ?
I feel that this is the final arc of the story.
I hope it reaches my expectations.
crazykrew chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
OMG... love that ending... so awesome...
itheone chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
Darkseid not appearing is infuriating me ! Please bring the son of a bitch back !
But on a side note, it was fun to read.
Circe being summoned by Steppenwolf, Clark and Diana reacting to the annoying lady and the hilarious one, Batman and Catwoman discovering each other's identities ! _
But the chapters are gonna end and the climax is nowhere near the horizon !
itheone chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
That's the question, dude. As Nick Fury rightly put it in Avengers "What are you ready to do ?"
Superman could kill someone, if it comes down to protecting his family and friends; it would be sad, but it would be necessary.
Also, the interaction between Superman and Zatanna was really interesting. And why is Diana concerned ? Didn't Clark tell him that every time he and the sorceress met, they did nothing but rub against each other ? -_-
itheone chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
Nice chapter, I must say. With Bruce getting a kryptonian armour, things might change from now on. Lol, at you mentioning Thor. Donna was innocent, and it was nice to see Diana forge a weapon for Clark.
Yaayyy... to Darkseid finally making an appearance !
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
Great story! It was fun, emotional and sexy! You did a super wonderful job!
itheone chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Lois, you jealous bitch ! When is Darkseid going to grace us with his presence ?