Reviews for Living For Tomorrow
Rongis chapter 36 . 7/26
Best fic ever congratz
Christhedude103 chapter 36 . 7/12
Best damn story I've ever read
nofuckingbody chapter 36 . 2/12
do one about batman and catwoman
MIK23LIK chapter 36 . 1/12
best story ever...of all time
Conman1 chapter 36 . 7/24/2015
A wonderful story with perfect grammar, and a compelling narrative. You should be proud of making such a unique and enthralling tale, and I wish I could create a story half as good as yours.

Thanks for the laughs, the thrills, the swooning, and the tears!

Thanks for a "Wonderfully-Super" story! :)
Golden Ryuu Bijuu King chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Clark Kent the house flipper... such a novel thought... Clark's alway been a modest man and I've seen him as a man owning several apartment buildings and actually have some serious cash... oh well still pretty badasss lol
Golden Ryuu Bijuu King chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
clark the player? lol all right!
RecklessBaka chapter 36 . 6/23/2015
Amazing story.
fvittini chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
wow! What a beautiful story. I really liked it.

Thanks for sharing this. it was awesome.
Paul Soratana chapter 36 . 2/23/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfic so far. It would be great if there will be a sequel. Thanks for sharing such nice story. *w*
supereman chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
This shadowy figure, I'm not sure understands the consequences and repercussions that will befall them for kidnapping a superwonder baby.
supereman chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I'm interested to find out when Clark and Diana will find each other again.
supereman chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Wow, this was quite a chapter! Clark meets Diana for the first time, has super sex to save his life and is lucky enough no Amazons were around to keep guard for him to escape. That was one hell of an entire day spent and well worth missing the assignment overseas!
supereman chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
After the first chapter, Superman's already has been captured and threatened to be killed. Nice start!
itheone chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
Finally, all is well that ends well !
Both happy and sad for the last chapter. You had a unique concept, but that does not necessarily equate to a good fic. I have seen many stories crumble under the weight of the heavy expectations that their concept brings. But you my boy, you had exceeded those expectations !
I confess, in the beginning, my pervert side led me to search for Superman-WonderWoman M-rated stories out here, the one-shots that is. There were a few erotic ones out there and I began craving for more. Then, I accidentally found a story called Living for Tomorrow. Thirty six chapters and some six hundred odd reviews. I said to myself 'Let me try'.
After the first chapter, it was like 'Not bad' and then I got addicted.
Such a joy ride it was, reading the two superheroes' adventures ! From Clark's exes to Diana's ignorance. It had me cackling !
Then there was Darkseid, Circe and revenge.
What I liked about the story was its use of emotions, and erotica, if I might add ! The way they all blend into each other was seamless. My favourite moment was when Lois unintentionally messes it up all between Clark and Diana.
But I found some characters like Green Lantern and Flash underused, not to mention the rushed climax. These faults however can be overlooked in lieu of such a brilliant story !
Judging by the epilogue, I think that this is it, but I certainly hope for a sequel ( Who knows ? )
Keep writing well ! Be safe ! May god always bless you and your skills ! And good luck with your future endeavors !
Until the next time !