Reviews for Living For Tomorrow
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 36 . 2/25
This was fantastic! I definitely felt like I was watching Justice League. It was action packed, romantic, had character development and realistic situation. I wish I weren't done because it was so fun to read this.
beastblau12 chapter 36 . 2/7
Amazing story, I devoured it in one day. All throughout you kept me captivated with your words. And as such I couldn't stop reading, I thank you for writing this and hope for a continuation at some point.
tamagat chapter 19 . 1/16
so fracking beautiful!
Meazm chapter 36 . 12/6/2016
Nice story ! So beautiful ! Is there a sequel ?
AwesomeFan chapter 36 . 9/2/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME STORY EVAH AND FOREVAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Rongis chapter 36 . 7/26/2016
Best fic ever congratz
Christhedude103 chapter 36 . 7/12/2016
Best damn story I've ever read
nofuckingbody chapter 36 . 2/12/2016
do one about batman and catwoman
MIK23LIK chapter 36 . 1/12/2016
best story ever...of all time
Conman1 chapter 36 . 7/24/2015
A wonderful story with perfect grammar, and a compelling narrative. You should be proud of making such a unique and enthralling tale, and I wish I could create a story half as good as yours.

Thanks for the laughs, the thrills, the swooning, and the tears!

Thanks for a "Wonderfully-Super" story! :)
Golden Dragon King chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Clark Kent the house flipper... such a novel thought... Clark's alway been a modest man and I've seen him as a man owning several apartment buildings and actually have some serious cash... oh well still pretty badasss lol
Golden Dragon King chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
clark the player? lol all right!
RecklessBaka chapter 36 . 6/23/2015
Amazing story.
fvittini chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
wow! What a beautiful story. I really liked it.

Thanks for sharing this. it was awesome.
Paul Soratana chapter 36 . 2/23/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfic so far. It would be great if there will be a sequel. Thanks for sharing such nice story. *w*