Reviews for A Divided Cadence
DSS12 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
i came across your fic randomly and was intruiged by the title. after reading these four chapters i am absolutely in love. your descriptions and feel for these characters make them fly off the page. i truly hope you haven't given up on this fic, i see it's been quite sometime since last updated. i would love to know how everything turns out. if you posted anything else on another site please let me know.

thank you for sharing this story with us. 3
babesbraves chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Please continue this great story it has a lot of potential!
KT8812 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Just discovered this story and I am very intrigued. I'm always on the look out for B/C stories, they seem to be rarer than the other non-canon pairings.

This has been an absolute treat to read.

And this chapter in particular, especially the interaction between Carlisle and Jasper reminds me very much of a scene I wrote with these characters for one of my stories.

It is a curious premise and the story started with a 'bang' so to speak. I look forward to the upcoming chapters.
teamwolfaltw chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
wow love this story cant wait to find out bellas story look forward to nxt update x
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till Bella wakes up and we find out how she came to be at the Cullens house. Update soon, please.
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I appreciate well-written C/B fics and am glad I found this today. There are grammatical errors here and there, but I really enjoy your plot and will continue reading. Looking forward to chapter five. :)
princessnerra chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
so sad, what happened to Bella...
icrodriguez chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I so incredibly thankful that you are continuing this truly beautiful story. It's simply amazing.
flamingpen18 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Awesome start, and I can't wait for more. Please update soon!
lindsaydrumm chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Wow. Officially hooked now. I know what it's like to have the evil plot bunny not give you an out. I'm currently working my way through yet another one of her schemes :-) Good story, and very well written. I'll be recommending you on my next chapter update.
lindsaydrumm chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Intriguing. I think I'll read more :-)
Kimberlately chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Thank you! Your words are insightful and eloquent. The pacing of your story is engaging and satisfying. What an interesting twist you've created:) I look so forward to more! Carlisle and Bella are swiftly becoming my couple of choice, and your work here is cementing that. Great job!
angel897 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
way interesting to read
Hitchy chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I love this beginning. Carlisle's bond is so quick and absolute. I can't wait to see how Bella responds to him once she's fully changed.
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
The softer side of Rose is nice to see. Clearly Bella is Carlisle's mate but who did this to her and why? Intriguing story so far!