Reviews for Love Did Not Wait For Kate Beckett
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Castle please don't move on. Kate loves you. Please...Kate please fight for him. No one stands a chance with Casle if you are there. I am rambling... lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
After reading A/N, I want to tell you frankly I'm not much interested in reading Krauss and Kate Beckett back story in FBI. And that Stephanie girl is taking too much space. Already 6 chapters gone and our fave duo only shared a few lines together in this story. I love the fanfics because of CASKETT. Here, I am still sad.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
A conspiracy! Uhm. Hope that Stephanie girl and that Krauss boy are part of this conspiracy. Why? Stephie has targeted Rick and Krauss has targeted Kate. Please put those two outsiders together and bring our fave duo closer, then this story will be marked as 'awesome' Lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Castle said 'I love you' to someone who is not Kate. Dating is one thing but love... It hurts as I am a hopeless Caskett shipper and flinch at the thought of any other woman beside Kate touching Castle, physically and 'heartlily'; forget about love. I dn't know where are you going with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Nooooooooooooooo! Rick has moved on in this very first chapter within 7 months. Then what about 'love'? Marriage proposal to Kate? I don't think anyone can take Kate's place in his heart because love is not switch.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I hope you have them have it out again because her trying to getting everything off her chest while hopped up on painkillers just dosn't quite pack the same punch.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I'm wondering wether I should finish this story because it's starting to become to predictable. Beckett get's shot again and I'm sure this will cause her and agent Krauss to become closer, it's starting to feel like I've already read this story before.
Lydian Stone chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
I can tell you put a lot of work into this. The case was well thought out and I think the ending was fitting. Castle would have a lot to process and that came across clearly. Thanks for writing!
Lydian Stone chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Awkward!
Lydian Stone chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Poor form bringing the girlfriend to the hospital to see your ex, Castle! He hasn't always shown the best judgment in that respect, has he?

I feel like I know where this is going based on your earlier A/Ns about the characters. But maybe I'll be wrong. Either way it's an enjoyable read so far. Thanks for writing!
Lydian Stone chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Hmmm, curious. You've sucked me in.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Great job. Ready for more or the sequel which ever it is. One year later needs to get here for them. Impatiently waiting for more of this story.
daisesndaffidols chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
So Castle is leaving for a year huh? Nice shout-out to a certain crime show )
RedPhoenix09 chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
I love that Casltle went to see Stephanie's grave even if I don't like her! Ouch! They're not going to see each other for a year? Sniff! But I love the idea of the paper!
castkate chapter 26 . 11/2/2013