Reviews for Love Did Not Wait For Kate Beckett
evelyn.gromano chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
I want to know the end :)
janedoe1989 chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Waiting for sequel... Thanks!
The-KLF chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
I really enjoyed the storyline, and the villain was very nasty! I felt you could benefit from having an English native-speaker to beta for you, I think that would help you to improve your stories even more.
KB chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
Is there gonna be a sequel? I'm waiting! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Pleaase kick out Stephanie and make them back together.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Why Castle brought that other girl when he visited Kate? It was unnecesary and just to hurt Kate more. Is Castle sadist? He is a kind, generous man. I think willingly or unwillingly our fave duo never want to hurt each other. Never.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! Castle please don't move on. Kate loves you. Please...Kate please fight for him. No one stands a chance with Casle if you are there. I am rambling... lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
After reading A/N, I want to tell you frankly I'm not much interested in reading Krauss and Kate Beckett back story in FBI. And that Stephanie girl is taking too much space. Already 6 chapters gone and our fave duo only shared a few lines together in this story. I love the fanfics because of CASKETT. Here, I am still sad.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
A conspiracy! Uhm. Hope that Stephanie girl and that Krauss boy are part of this conspiracy. Why? Stephie has targeted Rick and Krauss has targeted Kate. Please put those two outsiders together and bring our fave duo closer, then this story will be marked as 'awesome' Lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Castle said 'I love you' to someone who is not Kate. Dating is one thing but love... It hurts as I am a hopeless Caskett shipper and flinch at the thought of any other woman beside Kate touching Castle, physically and 'heartlily'; forget about love. I dn't know where are you going with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Nooooooooooooooo! Rick has moved on in this very first chapter within 7 months. Then what about 'love'? Marriage proposal to Kate? I don't think anyone can take Kate's place in his heart because love is not switch.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I hope you have them have it out again because her trying to getting everything off her chest while hopped up on painkillers just dosn't quite pack the same punch.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I'm wondering wether I should finish this story because it's starting to become to predictable. Beckett get's shot again and I'm sure this will cause her and agent Krauss to become closer, it's starting to feel like I've already read this story before.
Lydian Stone chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
I can tell you put a lot of work into this. The case was well thought out and I think the ending was fitting. Castle would have a lot to process and that came across clearly. Thanks for writing!
Lydian Stone chapter 13 . 11/28/2013