Reviews for Bleached Kitsune
madhatter1533 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
When is the next update?
Blood4my chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
nice fanfic only sad so long no upates
ODD STRANGER chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
You know you put Shino in 2ce. And left shikaMaruout, so did you mean to put him with sasuke or naruto cause I think you should put shika with naruto
Weeblondy chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I loved what you've done with Naruto and gave him a new look :D but when are you gonna give us chapter three?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
momo and soi-fon XD funness incarnate! can't wait for more my friend.
Robo Ninja chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Please update soon.
A Fan chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
When will you update I want to know what happens next.
Kaiju Rinnegan chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I left my suggestions and requests for who should be in the harem in the last Chapter's review, it would be very awesome if you could review and consider them please.
Kaiju Rinnegan chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love the story

My requests and suggestions for the harem:
"Bleach"

Soi Fon (Naruto and Soi Fon seem to it off well in this story already.)

Yoruichi (Her personality seems to go well with Naruto and if Naruto is together with Soi Fon then she can be together with the one she admires too.)

Tia Harribel (She is an honorable woman and I think she would admire Naruto and his status as a Jinchuuriki and how he hasn't gone made with all the abuse and hate also they both value their friends and would sacrifice themselves to protect them which makes them a great match.)

Mila Rose, Apache, Sung Sun (All 3 of them respect Tia beyond Aizen and if Tia is with Naruto they need to see if he is worthy of her and after learning why Tia fell for him they fall for him too. And with their chaotic personalities clashing they seem good together. Also I hardly see all three paired with Naruto.)

Rangiku (Her character would be a good compatible with Naruto, especially her teasing him.)

Orihime ( a far more confident version of Hinata and her character is hilarious, especially her eating habits some that Naruto might even enjoy.)

Nemu (I NEVER see her paired with Naruto and I'd love to see her have some emotion. And she deserves better then always being around Mayuri.)

Kukaku (I love her character, she is a strong and beautiful woman and I think she would go great with Naruto. I also hardly see them paired together.)

Neliel (She deserves better then what happened to her.)

Zabimaru (Haven't seen that pairing happen before.)

Momo (She is a nice girl and I hate what happened to her after Aizen betrayed everyone. She deserves better.)

"Naruto"

Fuu (She is a Jinchuuriki like Naruto and she deserves a better life and what better way to find love then in the arms of someone who understands? Also they killed her off in the Canon WAY to soon which was unfair to us and her. She also my favorite female Naruto character.)

Yugito ( Same reasons as Fu.)

Hinata (Has been in love with Naruto forever, is really nice, and Naruto's Zanpakuto said she liked her which should mean Naruto will soon like her too.)

Anko (She knows all too well how it fells to be like an outcast.)

Female Haku (Naruto's first true friend in the Canon, and was the one who helped him find his Ninja Way. Also, with that face there in NO WAY Haku is a boy.)

Samui (The hottest blond in the Naruto universe. She is also one of the "coolest" characters.)

Karin (Far better version of Sakura and I HATE seeing a member of Naruto's clan all over Sasuke like in the Canon. She is the last female Uzumaki clan member. She deserves better then Sasuke and with Naruto they can restore their clan.)

Konan (Naruto is like a younger version of Yahiko and I believe she could easily fall in love with him.)

Isaribi (Has been treated like a monster and different all her life and deserves better.)

Kurotsuchi (She a strong and beautiful woman and if Naruto's Shinigami powers are known everywhere an alliance can be formed through a marriage between the two.)

Pakura (She is a strong and beautiful woman with an AWESOME bloodline and I have NEVER seen her and Naruto together.)

Mikoto (She is one of the only caring Uchiha, she is also very hot and strong. With Naruto there can be a new and BETTER future for all Uchiha. It would also make Sasuke so upset words can't even describe it.)

Mei (She is a HOT and strong woman and after the Civil War she will need a good man to help her repopulate her clan and who better than Naruto. Also it's hard to see a woman like her to be single for so long.)

Koyuki (She is a great character and she pretty much fell in love with Naruto.)

Fubuki (Never seen this pairing happen yet.)

Tayuya (A cool character who deserves better then working for Orochimaru. And can also be the same as Karin: one of the last members of the Uzumaki clan.)

Hana (Beautiful, strong, and caring woman. And it would also get under Kiba's skin.)

Temari (Hot and tough, combined with her thankfulness about saving Gaara is the perfect making for a romance.)

Tenten (I'm sure she'd fall in love in Naruto soon after she falls for his Zanpakuto.)

Shizuka (She is basically Naruto's fiance already.)

Ino (After learning about Sasuke she can start over. She is also very beautiful and is wasted on Sasuke.)

Your OC "Kira" (Can have a better life than before.)

Please consider these women for the harem and I hope to see Chapter 3 very soon.
Joker Kane chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
grate story can't wait until the next chapter keep up the grate work
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
just dont add hinata to the pairing she is overused and her character is quite pathetic even after the timeskip and all she can use is taijutsu though the same can be said for everyone in the rookie 12 except naruto sasuke and sakura
TrapBlade chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I like this story hope you continue it some time soon
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
very nice so far.
Evangeline Whitlock chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love the omakes they are so funny
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
please update this soon really wanna see what happens next