Reviews for Aquarius
Demarogue chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Your imagery is lovely, you have quite a talent. This little fic reads smoothly, envokes the necessary pathos from the reader, and paints a very clear picture of the emotions and thoughts conflicting in the characters. I'm not even a buffy fan...and I quite enjoyed this.

My one bit of constructive criticism would be to watch your tenses...perhaps to have a beta go over it and point out any little errors like that, since small errors are the only flaws on this piece. I know lots of fantastic ones who are grammar nazis, should you need any reccomendations. It's the difference between a great fic and a spectacular fic, and you already have the former.
mjaw chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. WOW!

You. Will. Win.

So, I haven't checked the competition you have but if you trust me then...

You. Will. Win.

Just awsome writing, once more. I'm SO surprised. I mean, I honestly did NOT expect it. Uh-uh. No, no. *mark sarcasm in sentence*

Just, keep it up, k? ;)

WONDERFUL!

A.M.L, Annie.

Oh, and I LOOOOOVE "Foolish Games"!
Anna Queen chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Oh my goodness, I don't know what to say. This was just perfect: intensely moving; deliciously subtle. And you have such an organic grasp of language and form. Every picture you draw is beautiful; every thought you describe is exactly right. Thank you for this.
Kumi chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
A wonderful use of the sensuality of water. You managed to convey it not only through the storm, but all through their movements and in their feelings.

Amazing.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
i do not believe i have ever read anything this beautiful or wrenching. honestly, all i can offer you in response to this story is awe.
Silver chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Oh, my...

That was very beautiful, Rashaka. really. I could imagine the whole scene in my head and I was weeping with Buffy... How beautifully written.

Now, I'm going to have to go over all of your fics and read them. Because if you managed to move me with this little piece, I can't imagine what will your other ones do to me.

-Silver.
starmouse chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Woah. Intense, and very well~written. I really liked it. Don't ruin it by updating. It's like a single moment. Way good.