Reviews for The Baker's Noble Son
dandelion66 chapter 6 . 4/18
light and sweet fairy tale
Dj AJ chapter 5 . 3/15
I love this!
grimAna chapter 1 . 1/10
Just started reading this story again! It's one of my favorites :D
Pari B chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
This was really adorable! It's always amazing to see how ingenious authors manage to transpose these characters that we know so well into AU's that still capture who they truly are.
Jbu96 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
So I just want to ley you know that I real lu enjoy your story. I believe that I am about to reas the last chapter and I can not want! Thank you so much it esa really good and it made my day
zamorabaggins chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
A charming and sweet tale!
aheartofwords chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Oh my! I LOVED this fic! I've passed by it several times thinking I might not like it but I said "hey why not?!" And read it anyways and boy am I glad I did! Perfect in every way. I'm not usually a big AU lover but this was great!
B Dizzy chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Very clever,very nice good job
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
ah a cinderfella type story. Though I enjoyed the spin with challenges for the suiter.
BikerChick101 chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
This story was absolutley amazing!
I don't think I've ever had more fun reading a story before :D
I only wish that it was longer hehe
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Clever storyline, definitely had the fairytale storytelling spot on. Good job!
YinKeket chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
poor Katniss thinking her one true love died but he's much alive and the one she has married. lol he almost drop the platter when he saw his wife. lol a challenge is given and i think she would want to her married life with Peeta. i am loving the clues more and more and what she does to get them. yay she figured out it was Peeta the whole time and her vow was met. lol on Peeta being so shy towards his wife, it's cute when they are under the blankets. oh yeah he still has that bread. lol win having the title within the story here. yay they have kids a girl and a boy and yes lots of Practice does help in the bed room. love this story a lot. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
my my having dirty thoughts have you, Peeta lol. yeah i can see that he can clear his mind by walking around. well said Peeta with that rhyme or whatever that is telling her he will wait until his marriage. oh she is has opened up about wanting her claim on Peeta, Katniss lost her friend Gale but happy he was gone and out of the way. hell yeah on Peeta giving more clues on who he is by cooking something. clever on not telling Katniss who made them. this is going to be fun. omg you play you knowing the answers super fast but acting like you don't know for a little while. hell yeah Peeta got the last one because he was the one who told that to her. *dancing around* not really she didn't break her vow. he's right there and most everyone knew he is the boy who is the baker's son.
YinKeket chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
win for him to only to sleep in his pants. yeah from a home which didn't have much to crazy clothes i can see why he picked pants to sleep in. lol Katniss saw him somewhat nude. i love it. yay Peeta and Katniss are talking. glad Peeta killed that monster who took Katniss' friend Peeta trying to show some clues about his past but i guess it didn't work. omg Peeta is the boy who was so called lost in the woods, but it was a lie, a huge lie. his stepmother is one piece of work. epic win Peeta won the second test and finally the last one. this is going to be good. i bet he would do a lot more to her than just kissing lol. oh my this game they got Peeta play at the feast, this is gong to be fun. he was smart to head towards Katniss' little sister, very clever. hell yeah Peeta is awesome like that to win the game. he's on fire.
YinKeket chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
awesome his first task was done and now for the other three to be done. go Peeta. lol Haymitch was the drunk man, that is funny. that is really cool Peeta a baker, the noble then to knight hood. well done for being himself and doing the right thing. lol wow Haymitch is Kattniss' uncle. whahahahahahaha Peeta has a think bread into front of the woman he loves. that is too funny. finally he remembers her as huntress and a princess is one in the same. lol the repayment of the gray hairs Haymitch got from Katniss. i can see and understand what Katniss is coming from of not loving someone so much and have so much pain. wow on the other males who tried to win her heart all failed. lol the "spear" comment. i think Peeta as a better "spear" than Cato whahahahahahaha. go Lord Finnick with enchanting words.