Reviews for Spoils of War
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 3/27
For the record, I think this should be rated T, not M. There's nothing...uh...vivid. (I guess that word works here.) That might also be a good way to get more readers, because some won't read things rated M. Heck, I probably wouldn't have if I'd looked at the rating first.

P.S. If there's a way to take this offensively, I didn't mean it.
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh god, this needs to continue. It's so good! Loki's so adorable in this...
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I want another, I want a continuation. I am soooo interested! :D
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Will you continue?
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
So beautiful. Another wonderful fic.
tanjobi-o-koete chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this about ten thousand times, but every time I come back, I just fall in love with it all over again. It's such an excellent story and so well-written with fantastic detail. I love Thor's kindheartedness, and the fact that (ironically) he immediately plays the role of an older brother to Loki, promising to care for him and protect him, but still treat him with the respect and dignity of a prince. I think that was an extremely important element. All in all, I absolutely love this story, and I will probably read it fifty thousand more times before I even consider getting sick of it.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wish you would continue but understand you wrote it as a one-shot. If you are ever inspired please return to and continue the story. I would love Thor, Frigga, Odin and Asguard to all fall in love with Loki and Loki become Thor's consort.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Awesome story I read (gosh now I can't remember their nAme come thing like booknerd)'s version and your guys stories just go perfectly together you both did a great job awesome idea
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awwwww! :3 That was soooo cute! I loved reading it, and oh poor Loki! I can think of nothing worse that being chained up, naked and thinking that I'm about to be raped. Loki was incredibly brave *LOKI FANGIRL FOREVER!*
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Write more!
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Should be longer but otherwise AWESOME!
AustralianRanger012 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I wouldn't mind a sequel either. But only with a brotherly/family relationship, nothing else. There is to much of the other already on this site.
Lena chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is amazing. I love the way you write it, how you incorporate tradition and culture into their actions. I love how Thor wasn't anything like Loki expected him to be, it's great how they both ended up surprising each other in their own ways. I definitely will love to see this continued in further chapters. I can just imagine them forming a close knit brotherly bond and many, many years pass by and you have them calling each other 'brother' like in canon and all of Asgard just watching on in confusion. Because they expected something entirely different. And Frigga teaching the babe to better manipulate his magic (someone pointed out the way they fight was similar as seen in The Dark World). You should continue! :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Aw! XD That was so good! XD I want more!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwww! Thor's such a sweetheart! Man, I so wish this wasn't a oneshot...If only someone could help! *hint hint nudge nudge* XD
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »