Reviews for Spoils of War
WhoviansRuleAll chapter 1 . 8/16
So Beautiful!
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 1 . 4/24
This story is so amazing :))) Unfortunately i'm ony able to fav it once :( also a sequel would be pretty amazing...
Very sweet!
ShadePraior chapter 1 . 3/25
Gaaaahd. Pleeease make this into a little 'Verse? Pleeease? I really love the way you've written it. Sooo perfect
SailorLokiSilver chapter 1 . 2/20
eL-Christell chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This was just so sweet and captivating! I would really like to see more of this story, what happens next. Fantastic!
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
For the record, I think this should be rated T, not M. There's nothing...uh...vivid. (I guess that word works here.) That might also be a good way to get more readers, because some won't read things rated M. Heck, I probably wouldn't have if I'd looked at the rating first.

P.S. If there's a way to take this offensively, I didn't mean it.
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh god, this needs to continue. It's so good! Loki's so adorable in this...
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I want another, I want a continuation. I am soooo interested! :D
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Will you continue?
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
So beautiful. Another wonderful fic.
inkandpaperqwerty chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this about ten thousand times, but every time I come back, I just fall in love with it all over again. It's such an excellent story and so well-written with fantastic detail. I love Thor's kindheartedness, and the fact that (ironically) he immediately plays the role of an older brother to Loki, promising to care for him and protect him, but still treat him with the respect and dignity of a prince. I think that was an extremely important element. All in all, I absolutely love this story, and I will probably read it fifty thousand more times before I even consider getting sick of it.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wish you would continue but understand you wrote it as a one-shot. If you are ever inspired please return to and continue the story. I would love Thor, Frigga, Odin and Asguard to all fall in love with Loki and Loki become Thor's consort.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Awesome story I read (gosh now I can't remember their nAme come thing like booknerd)'s version and your guys stories just go perfectly together you both did a great job awesome idea
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awwwww! :3 That was soooo cute! I loved reading it, and oh poor Loki! I can think of nothing worse that being chained up, naked and thinking that I'm about to be raped. Loki was incredibly brave *LOKI FANGIRL FOREVER!*