Reviews for OR DIE TRYING: THE STORY OF CHO CHANG
gellerfan chapter 65 . 3/24/2015
I don't know why, but my post concerning the games seems to be written by a guest, and it's mine
Guest chapter 65 . 3/24/2015
Great history, although I don't believe Cedric would face his father. BTW, there is a minor mistake that maybe it's in the canon. During Cho's fourth year (HP third) you write that Cho lost the first two games because she was injured and played only third game against Gryffindor (second game for them), that can not be right. There are four Houses, so there must be second game for everybody. We know that last game was Slytherin vs Gryffindor and they were the only teams with chances of victory. It means that Hufflepuff must have lost to Ravenclaw.

I think that the rounds were this way: 1st round: Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff (Huff wins because of dementors); Slytherin vs Ravenclaw (Slyth wins, Cho doesn't play)
2nd round: Slytherin vs Hufflepuff (Slytherin wins) Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw (Gryff wins, Cho plays);
3rd round : Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff (Raven must have won, if not, Huff had chances of winning the Cup. We don't know if Cho played or not). Final game Slyth vs Gryff, Gryff wins the game and the Cup

Great history, really. And the dialogues are way better than the original.
Tomon chapter 65 . 3/23/2015
Very interesting story. Canon from the PoV of another character. Still very enjoyable even if my opinion may differ from time to time. Good job! :)
monkeymouse chapter 65 . 5/27/2014
Sundavr: did you bother to read the previous chapters, or the subsequent ones? I have rewritten the entire Canon from Cho's POV, including the DH year when she had already graduated. Because the server messed up halfway through OotP, I had to switch to a new pen-name: dungeonwonk. Anyway, the H/C preference is all through the work, except for the 6 months after the Yule Ball, which is one of the reasons Cho is so messed up during OotP. I tried to keep it as Canonical as I could while STILL making her the hero, as it were.
Sundavr chapter 65 . 5/27/2014
fucking waste of my time... barely any harry/cho
Sundavr chapter 61 . 5/27/2014
this is supposed to be harry/cho, all i see is cho/bastard
TheFirstTry chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
This chapter alone makes the fic worth reading. The New Year scene is beautifully crafted
genevieves15 chapter 65 . 5/18/2013
This was the best fan fiction ever written. Truly. After reading this, I started to cry. Partly because it ended and partly because you showed the world a story from a different and touching perspective. Please keep writing because you have been blessed with such talent. Thank you.
genevieves15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This fan fiction is absolutely amazing! Your writing is incredible and the
Marauder Neyo chapter 56 . 3/18/2012
"... I'm beautiful." Hahaha! XD You surely are Cedric! BTW, great chapter! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 55 . 3/18/2012
Yeah Harry - why didn't you say anything at lunch? :P Oh well, it was still a great chapter, BTW! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 54 . 3/18/2012
Hmm... What could have Cho written and crossed? BTW, loved the letter as usual! ;) Oh and, great chapter! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 53 . 3/18/2012
'Finally, FINALLY!' Ahh.,. I missed those two words - wait! Isn't that only one word? Huh? BTW, great chapter! I loved that scene between Harry and Cho. It was cute! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 52 . 3/18/2012
"Harry Potter!" My my, even though I had already expected that, I still get shocked every time. Tsk tsk. BTW, do you by any chance have some sort of unspoken hatred towards the Beauxbaton champion?
Marauder Neyo chapter 51 . 3/18/2012
Cho broke the curse? Amazing! :D And you 'wanna know what else is amazing? This story of course! ;) But really, Barty Jr. sure is a great actor. :) (I really had to write this twice. My phone suddenly turned off! *sigh*)