Reviews for Northern Lights
background ghost chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ino was not my fav until now. Thanks for that! Beautifully written too
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I absolutely love how you write Ino. It makes me really want to read ItaIno or IbikiIno or SasuIno all over again.
prae-s chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
INO IS BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, THIS FANFIC IS BEAUTIFUL. THE MOOD AND IMAGERY I GET FROM THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CREY BECAUSE, WOW, HELLOOO FEELS. NEVER STOP BREAKING PEOPLE'S HEART OKAY?
leiaah chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
this rly rly is the best ino-centric fic i've read. there was this one fic on here called 'blue' and it was my fave ino fics before it got taken down. BUT I'VE FOUND A BETTER REPLACEMENT. i can come back and read this and get all the feels ever over and over again. amazingly, beautifully written.
Woman chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
*gnaws on story*

This. This is delicious. It tastes like the death OF ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS AND OMG WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME HOW LES LEESSSS YOU CRUEL, CRUEL MISTRESS. SOBBING AND FULL OF INO FEELS DJWKFJWKFJE. STAHP IT.

No don't. Wake up already and write me more. *cracks whip*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
i can't even,..
the. feels.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING NOW?
Jademy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Thank you... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow this was really good! I'm impressed with your style of writing. This made me appreciate Ino so much more-I've only recently begun to realize what a truly great character she is, and fanfics like this just make me like her more. Thanks for writing!
kkstev chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Damn, didn't think something so short could be quite like that.. You captured a lot of the intricacies of a tough situation like that very well.

I'd like to see this Ino make an appearance in Snake Charmer, it would definitely be interesting
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I got really emotional reading this. Death is scary that way, haunting you during your everyday actions, hitting you the hardest then. Really well done, one of your best emotional works really! And I love that it's a prequel to Snake Charmer. I love that fic.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Beautiful. It's the only word i can think of.
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
LES...INO...GAH! EPICNESS AT IT'S BEST.

God woman you manage to kill me with FEELS time after time...YOU ARE THE LAW...
I just, you can't possibly explain how awesome this is. and I Read it in TUMBLR AND I HAD TO COME HERE AND SAY . for this awesome masterpiece of fem power.

Cause Ino is strong. And nothing tops that.

a very happy/sad/regretful/sorry/ecstatic/exited/lovesyou verymuch/lovesinotoo/crying rxs
windsilk chapter 1 . 5/15/2013