Reviews for EO Challenge: Friends Through Adversity
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Like this a lot.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awww, love seeing Benny and his loyalty to Dean. Hope one day they can save him from Purgatory, that he made it somehow, someway.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
cute, ladies!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh God, the last one nearly made me cry. You know I'm a sucker for the Dean-Benny friendship! I loved the way you managed to connect the three pieces with topics like the shaving and the motel room. "...he also knew that bonds formed in blood could be as strong as those formed by blood." Yep. And more than blood - loyalty and love. I hope we'll see Benny again some day.

Kudos, girls - that was wonderful!

xx Kate
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved the way you managed to keep the knife as the common theme throughout each part of the story. This was a really great look at their relationship. I only hope that we get to see more of Benny in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I miss Benny so much! :( Loved how you really delved into the friendship formed between them here, I really enjoyed reading this. Great work. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awwww. I loved Benny. Maybe we haven't seen the last of him? Was he awesome at JIB? Hope he comes to ChiCon.

I know Dean is devastated that he asked Benny to go after Sam and that Benny didn't come back. :( Very special relationship. :)

Nice one. :)
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I miss Benny. This tugged my heartstrings nicely!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Benny deserved SO much better. One of the reasons this season sucks so badly.
Thank You.
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love Benny, I want him back.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I wish Benny would come back. I miss him.
B x