Reviews for Grimmy
LunaDragAngel chapter 8 . 5/25
Really enjoyed this crossover & pairing! I also liked Harry's partnership with Draco & his interactions with the various wesen & other Grimm characters. I enjoyed Dracos wit & teasing. I had lots of fun with your end of chapter Grimm definitions & pronunciation.
Officer Dibble chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
An amazing story, thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. Really brightened up my day.
Lina03 chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Aww, great fic, just the right amount of smut, sweetness, and adventure to keep it interesting! Thanks for sharing )
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
awesome first chapter...now i want to watch the Grimm series now lol
Lavonya chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This is so cool!
Ardens Lumen chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
"It was probably wasn't dislocated.." - fix
Marauders-Lover chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Loved the story!
jupimako chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
That was a fantastic story! Fantastic. Thank you so much.
ShizuBABE chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This story was amazing from start to finish. Awesome job hun :)
loleo chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Coole story. Crazy and an amazing idea. And a story-plot that allows you to do little sequels if you would like it. It was a really good thought out plot and had very nice ideas about the partnership between Harry and Nick and I liked especially their love scenes and bed scenes. Of course, your crime plot was good, too, bad a little underdeveloped with the not outwriting of the fighting scene between the dark wizards and the aurors. Perhaps, you could write for us a sequel story, where Theodore Nott is captured with the help from Nick and Harry. And Malfoy, Hermione and Ron. Perhaps, because, Nott is ever lingering around Harry to steel his magic? Or to kidnapp Teddy so Harry would do Notts bidding? And Nick and the Wesens with the help of Mione, Draco and Ron are rescueing Teddy and Harry?
Ok, ok, this is my little plot to bring you to write a sequel. I confess and hope for the best. ;) ;) ;)
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I'm liking this so far even if I'm not accustomed to this kind of crossover. I do enjoy both HP and Grimm (can't wait for the new season) so this is an interesting mix for me. However I have to point out that according to the HP Wiki (I've caught Drarry fever so I've been doing some digging of my own), Ennervate was replaced by Renervate as the former means 'to weaken' while the latter means 'to strengthen' seeing as Rowling wanted to ensure her use of the wording to be accurate.

Aside from that, I see no errors and I'm enjoying the story immensely so far. I'll likely write again should I notice anything else or feel like giving my opinion. Good use of Grimm notes as well, as I don't look at the Grimm Wiki that often.

Thanks for your time,
Blue
Thumper56 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I've never seen Grimm but I did google Nick, he is a cutie! I really liked this story, I didn't feel like I was missing anything by not having seen Grimm. Definitely a story that is being added to my favorites.
Arathelia chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
This was absolutely adorable!

I also loved how you managed to keep the story plot driven, but still interspersed it with hot and sexy scenes. It was a very nice balance.

And am I the only one wondering what Harry is doing with his life now? I mean, technically he has enough money to not work, but I can't really see him content with just doing nothing all day.
Beth9891 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Awww loved this pairing...very sweet
ChibiAyane chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
That was completely adorable!