Reviews for Doctor Crouch
Sogo chapter 1 . 3/9
This was great, though I would have loved to see a reference to the other times the Doctor ended up looking completely identical to a major bad guy (First Doctor and the Abbott in the "Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve", the Second Doctor and Evil Dictator Ramon Salamander in the "Enemy of the World", etc.).
blackclaw57 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hah take dat doc!
Crazycuz chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
*Jumps up and hugs* This is sooooo good! I wish there were more of these kind of stories... That would be awesome.
The Power Complex chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I love it! It's brilliant and you get the characters down perfectly!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love it all the way. Though did Donna really have to snap that poor healer's wand?
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013

Nice, just too perfect. I loved the To-Do list he was carrying around more than anything. XD
False Eden chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I... Oh my God. I literally laughed hard enough to give myself a headache I just... OH MY GOD. XD
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
i bet barrowman would say the same about you, jack - unfortunately he has kissed ten exactly 1 more time than you have - and is more famous
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Lol, that is so funny! Word to the wise- never cross a redheaded woman!
silvanelf chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Absolutely so much love for this-especially the Doctor's to do list. :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome. Really funny.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ever since people discovered David Tennant was Crouch Jr. and the 10th Doctor, these kinds of stories have always been very interesting. :D
arellowyn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Lol, that was very entertaining. All though, in all honesty, you could easily expand more on the details and make this into a multi chaptered story, instead of just a one shot. :)
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2013