Reviews for Guilty as Charged
janet84 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So amazing. And classic Sam, "I'm sneaky buy no really, I'm just earnest and adorable"-ness!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*rofl* so cute XD
bettsam0731 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Cute. Hope you will expand your story
Infame chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Omg. Omg. Liz I almost screamed when I read that Scott was from Winnipeg. And I'm not even nationalistic, lol. It was so sweet :''''''''). And you even mentioned Grand Beach! That's so cool. I feel all honoured :D. Unless of course it was a total coincidence and then I'll be totally embarrassed, haha!

And then I almost screamed again when Sam mentioned the "blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese" because dude, THAT'S WHAT I USED TO ALWAYS ORDER AT TIM'S. And people always think it's gross! lol.

Also I want coffee now.

Lol. Okay. Enough of my crazy ramblings!

So first of all, damn I love good JulesxSam banter. And this was really good! Loved it. I especially liked the progression of cocky!Sam... and then notsococky!Sam. Lol.

The 'prince charming' thing made my day, lol. He is such a prince charming. And I love it. Especially since Jules doesn't need a prince charming. They're so perfect.

And although I feel a kind of connection to Scott now, he needs to keep his hands off Jules! Haha.

Is this a to be continued? I want to know Jules texted him!

Anyways, I loved the fic. I'm glad that you decided to write it :D.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Love your version of how Sam discovered what Jules was short for! Yes, those two danced around each other for awhile, and I love reading stories created by you authors that deal with this topic. Not enough was aired on the show.
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hihihi that's so cute! That's why we love rookie Sam, cause he would totally bribe someone to find out her name!
And I agree with Ally, he looks kinda like Prince Charming...
Sweet-sweet oneshot, love it!
Deletednow1234 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved it! Great job! Funny and sweet:) You should do a proposal scene...just an idea! Looking forward for more!
E-Everlasting chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So fun! Love the flashback to the beginning of season one. It's stories like this that remind me how much I really miss the show and getting new episodes every week.
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh what a cute story. Sam and his mind games. LOL
Mldmd chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You gotta love rookie sam! Butspeaking of the proposal sceane we didn't get, I would love to see your take on it...just a thought. Loved it as always keep it up :)
ccferrari chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Awesome, I loved it! Spectacular writing!
CTI-Jenn chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I absolutely love what you did with this! Great job. Jealous Jules ('cause you know she was jealous even if she didn't want to admit it) acting all annoyed even as she argued with herself. Cocky rookie Sam at his best and still looking adorable. Great Jammy goodness. You know something like this probably actually happened (or would have if they were as real life as I imagine them to be.) Always glad to see a new story from you and really enjoyed this one.
DarkRainyNights chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I hope there's more to come!