Reviews for From the Azure to Zero
Aged chapter 40 . 1/20
Parlamentar elections, Noel? We had such wonderful presidential elections here in Brazil in 1994...
Nah, girl is crazy.
Nah, she is...perfect.
Hohoho, I will go read the sequel now. I hope that Arakune is summoned,mwahahahaha...
Great fic.
Aged chapter 37 . 1/20
What's conquest only for the sake of conquest? Mass murder, that is.
Aged chapter 32 . 1/20
I don't know what is to be impressed:that Saber is still standing or that she hasn't used Excalibur yet.
Well,well. Noel is gonna win this...I hope, this is based on a story written by Gen Urobutchi, after all, and fanfic writers usually write fanfics of what they like to see.

Hum, Ouroboros...
Aged chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Oh, you pathetic fool! You're gonna...

Oh man, this is gonna turn for the worse if Ourobors have indeed the effects over the user that were described in Blazblue. And even worse if Terumi's soul is there.

Well, well, this was unexpected. I thought it was gonna be just a "what if Noel was the Archer of Fate/Zero", but seems that you decided to don't stop there. I liked it.
Your story is good, I want to see more of it.
TheTrueOverlordBear chapter 40 . 7/14/2014
I am so freaking impressed by this fanfiction. The developments, the action, the characters...freaking awesome and freaking feels-filled! I'm liking the developments in the characters Noel, Waver, and Kirei here very much, too! Also, it's freaking inspiring! There are developments here that reminded about facing life with patience, hope, friendship, and bravery, like Waver's decision to mature and spread the truth, Alexander's lesson to Arturia about the king and country being one in their final battle, Noel's dream of seeing the world that she dreamed of building and living in, and Noel and Kirei's conversations about living. You are an awesome and inspirational writer, Veldrin! Freaking nuts, I think I should go check out the sequel to this as well! Also, you and your work have kinda sparked my interest in Blazblue and Fate/Zero. Hm, maybe I should check their stories out more seriously sometime...

Anyway, I hope that you keep on doing your best and having fun with writing, Veldrin!
Mingyu chapter 40 . 6/26/2014
Truth be told, I just found this fic yesterday, which is both good and bad timing. Good since I got to read a great fic all at once. Bad since, well, I just wish I found it sooner. It's good stuff!

The shuffling that Noel's summoning caused changes everything, and I think the author did great theorizing how the plot would play out. Though I am curious how the fifth war would play out without a Shirou Emiya, my amusement at a good Kotomine Kirie far outweighs any concerns.

The only criticism I have can be aimed at myself as well. Fate's plot timeline is easily followed but the BlazBlue sections confuse me. This probably just means I should really play through the games again...though that barely helped the first time from what I recall.

In any case, good luck if you decide to continue this (or any other story you decide to write)! I look forward to it!
OminousLatin chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
At first I was rather skeptical at the premise. By the time I finished the first chapter I became hooked, by the time I finished the last chapter I looked back and was amazed at how well done this fic was. Loved it so much, great work! Im curious if you're going to continue the story to the 5th grail war.

Again, great read, enjoyed it so much.
coronadomontes chapter 40 . 4/10/2014
extraordinario, este fanfic fue maravilloso, te felicito por haberlo echo, por fabor dime que habra continuacion
gerro chapter 40 . 4/8/2014
Fabulous story from start to finish, on every count. Also one of the most solid fanfics I've seen. And it is complete. All in all, a really great story, not much more to say. Nice endings for each main character.

Does the last "prologue" part and the fact that Kirei is still trying to find his path mean there is gonna be a sequel? Doesn't matter if FSN or not. If so, it needs more Hakumen.
Han-Ko chapter 40 . 4/3/2014
Wow, this was a nice story. Yhanks for completing it :D
I am Batman chapter 40 . 4/1/2014
nice story and i noticed that the last section was titled prologue instead of epilogue so does that mean there will be a sequel?
bakapervert chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
Thank you for creating and most importantly, finishing it, such an awesome story.
Piterio chapter 39 . 3/31/2014
I really hope this is an April Fool joke.
Piterio chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
Okay... What? I totally didn't see it coming.
hyrushoten chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
An amazing finish to a great story. This has always been a unique story that in lesser hands would have been a complete train-wreck or a silly crackfic and that hold especially true for the ending. I never would have expected to see somebody use their wish on the Holy Grail for a plane ticket in anything except a silly crackfic, but somehow you make it work. On a slightly different note this made me realize how few fics actually have somebody manage to actually make a wish on the Holy Grail, especially if you don't count accidental wishes. Anyways thanks for the great story!