Reviews for Fairy High
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
You portray Bacchus really well, very wild indeed.
NO LEVY! IT WASN'T GAJEEL, YOU CAN STILL TRUST HIM TTTT
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I cannot wait. This seems amazing.
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Probably rogue. Or aria. More likely rogue at this point. Or hell maybe even zeref. It's AU anything goes.
mirail chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Update it sooner please !
Fire girl 108 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I hope Gajeel kicks who ever did it down into the ground
Ikabikaboo chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I didn't think that I'd like this but it's actually very good! I hope you update soon.
Gaxxy chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I haven't seen this kind of set up for a GaLe fic before, and well done for setting it up as well as you have. The pacing seems pretty good to me and the characterisations are spot on for the age group they're in and so on. Also it's good to see Bacchus x Cana getting more love in other fics.

So I look forward to the next instalment, well done once again. And I'm throwing in my two quid for it being Metallicana.
cuteandfierce99 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I actually have no idea who could have done it. It could be Rogue, if you decided to have him be in Phantom...can't wait to find out!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
If the person resembles Gajeel then I'm going to guess Rouge.
Xeylah chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
GAH! Poor Levy!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Holy fuck. This. That. This is amazing.
cuteandfierce99 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I love how you mentioned The Croods! Great movie! And, yeah, I'm a bit ashamed to say I cried too
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Holy shit. Wow.
izzybr chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
oooh getting interesting :D i am also liking baccus, very cool :D i am also glad that you are not making Gajeel hurt Levy...that would be bad D:
Xeylah chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
TT_TT I'm so happy you said Gajeel won't hurt Levy! He already protected her once! It was so cute!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »