Reviews for Fairy High
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Holy fuck. This. That. This is amazing.
cuteandfierce99 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I love how you mentioned The Croods! Great movie! And, yeah, I'm a bit ashamed to say I cried too
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Holy shit. Wow.
izzybr chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
oooh getting interesting :D i am also liking baccus, very cool :D i am also glad that you are not making Gajeel hurt Levy...that would be bad D:
Xeylah chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
TT_TT I'm so happy you said Gajeel won't hurt Levy! He already protected her once! It was so cute!
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Great chapter!
Ulcaasi chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Still prefer Cana with Laxus but I ain't complainin. I don't mind Gajeel hurting Levy at this point though. And if you're following anything close to the manga it'd be either her or Lucy so -shurgs-
The May Waters chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Gasp! I love this story! Update soon.
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
"I swear, one day I will find a boyfriend who will respect my height and not make fun of me for it." Yeeeeah, OR you'll fall in love with the guy that makes fun of you the most and ittitates to to no end, but he'd die for you, none-the-less.

So if Gajeel's not going to hurt Levy then... mmm
Alice Silver H chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Who is he going to hurt? I want to know, please.
Shizuka23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love this fic! I think that the dynamic is interesting. I hope that you continue with the story. Best of luck!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this idea and I can't wait to see where it goes. Never had watched Glee (shameful I know...) so this whole storyline is new to me!
izzybr chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
looking really good, cant wait for the new chapter and i like the new idea :D
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
IF YOU'RE ENGLISH WHY IS THERE NO RUGBY MAN. ;_; Sorry I just find Rugby a lot more manly than football. :/
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love it. I can't wait for GaLe!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »