Reviews for Fairy High
Chocolatebunny-san chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
I like this chapter, easy on the brain and not stretching in out.
Tomoyo10798 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
im tomoyo10798 nice to meet you iwant to ask how old are you ... your answer in your next chapter... hope that the next chap. will be super long ,really looking forward for the next chap
Tomoyo10798 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
amazing...but it kind of missing something...
DragonLady Warrior chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Don't worry I still like this chapter despite the holes. Just make the next chapter awesome enough to make up for it. It shouldn't be that hard since you do a pretty good job anyway. The funniest part was when Gajeel slipped and called Levy his girlfriend. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops after that little slip up but that can wait till after the big football battle.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! The chapter wasn't bad, in fact I liked it. I've seen worse.
Aokushi chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
:( Update soon!...Cliffhanger;(...-_-
AleMcGarden chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Naaa it wasn't that bad! "Taps back" I was very happy when I found out Levy wasn't the one being beaten :B.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is awsome to read. Please wriye more! I loved the coment Gajeel gave about Levy being his grilfriend the most! Ge hi hi!
Ulcaasi chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
*Hate mail rerouted and modified(now complete with C4!)* I aint gonna shoot you about anything if you already recognise this chapter's faults etc. Although it was fun to see Gajeel beating up Rogue. Heheh.
Yarrowvixen chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for the update. !
Neko-chan2604 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
What did they do? I wanna know!
LinkinParkTheKillersFan chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was fine! Why do people always berate their chapters! Jeeze! This. Was. Good. And that is that! Ok then! I can't wait for the next chapter, Kurisu-san!
-Link
Fire girl 108 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is pretty good, think of plot holes as cliff hangers. And I'm really glad you didn't hurt levy again.
Can't wait for the Erza / Minerva showdown. :)
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
WHERE THE HELL IS THEIR TEAM!? YOU BRING THEM BACK THIS INSTANT!
BluAcid chapter 12 . 8/31/2013