Reviews for Fairy High
DragonLady Warrior chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Don't worry I still like this chapter despite the holes. Just make the next chapter awesome enough to make up for it. It shouldn't be that hard since you do a pretty good job anyway. The funniest part was when Gajeel slipped and called Levy his girlfriend. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops after that little slip up but that can wait till after the big football battle.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! The chapter wasn't bad, in fact I liked it. I've seen worse.
Aokushi chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
:( Update soon!...Cliffhanger;(...-_-
AleMcGarden chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Naaa it wasn't that bad! "Taps back" I was very happy when I found out Levy wasn't the one being beaten :B.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is awsome to read. Please wriye more! I loved the coment Gajeel gave about Levy being his grilfriend the most! Ge hi hi!
Ulcaasi chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
*Hate mail rerouted and modified(now complete with C4!)* I aint gonna shoot you about anything if you already recognise this chapter's faults etc. Although it was fun to see Gajeel beating up Rogue. Heheh.
Yarrowvixen chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for the update. !
Fosmdndllanebdkal chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
What did they do? I wanna know!
LinkinParkTheKillersFan chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was fine! Why do people always berate their chapters! Jeeze! This. Was. Good. And that is that! Ok then! I can't wait for the next chapter, Kurisu-san!
-Link
Fire girl 108 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is pretty good, think of plot holes as cliff hangers. And I'm really glad you didn't hurt levy again.
Can't wait for the Erza / Minerva showdown. :)
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
WHERE THE HELL IS THEIR TEAM!? YOU BRING THEM BACK THIS INSTANT!
BluAcid chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
-Spams Justin Biebers inbox- Cliffy D8

Keep up the good work!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Heheh, poor Justin Bieber!
Wow, murderous-intended Gajeel Redfox. . .why do I just know the next chapter will be completely badass? XD
Please update soon! :D
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
*imagines Elfman or Gajeel throwing Levy through the air* SECRET WEAPON LEVY MCGARDEN REPORT FOR DUTY! XD Sabertooth are going to bath in the dirt of their failure for what they've done!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Holy crap. Woah there. Minerva... You are one hell of a writer, let me tell you that.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »