Reviews for Fairy High
Yarrowvixen chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for the update. !
Neko-chan2604 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
What did they do? I wanna know!
LinkinParkTheKillersFan chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was fine! Why do people always berate their chapters! Jeeze! This. Was. Good. And that is that! Ok then! I can't wait for the next chapter, Kurisu-san!
-Link
Fire girl 108 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is pretty good, think of plot holes as cliff hangers. And I'm really glad you didn't hurt levy again.
Can't wait for the Erza / Minerva showdown. :)
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
WHERE THE HELL IS THEIR TEAM!? YOU BRING THEM BACK THIS INSTANT!
BluAcid chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
-Spams Justin Biebers inbox- Cliffy D8

Keep up the good work!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Heheh, poor Justin Bieber!
Wow, murderous-intended Gajeel Redfox. . .why do I just know the next chapter will be completely badass? XD
Please update soon! :D
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
*imagines Elfman or Gajeel throwing Levy through the air* SECRET WEAPON LEVY MCGARDEN REPORT FOR DUTY! XD Sabertooth are going to bath in the dirt of their failure for what they've done!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Holy crap. Woah there. Minerva... You are one hell of a writer, let me tell you that.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Masturbating in the shower to the memory? Dang Minerva.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Naww, Levy is adorable when she is in love. XD Could imagine her yelling and jumping up and down during the match.
Zomg, things are getting serious!
Please update soon :D
DragonLady Warrior chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Oh no! That is a scary cliffhanger. Gajeel needs to protect Levy! Levy was so cute gushing over Gajeel during his match. I'm so anxious to know what happens next.
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Wow! Someone needs to take that woman down.
Hahahaha8D chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Are they gonna hurt Lucy? This story gets better and better. Can't wait for an update.
Hahahaha8D