Reviews for Fairy High
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
*imagines Elfman or Gajeel throwing Levy through the air* SECRET WEAPON LEVY MCGARDEN REPORT FOR DUTY! XD Sabertooth are going to bath in the dirt of their failure for what they've done!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Holy crap. Woah there. Minerva... You are one hell of a writer, let me tell you that.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Masturbating in the shower to the memory? Dang Minerva.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Naww, Levy is adorable when she is in love. XD Could imagine her yelling and jumping up and down during the match.
Zomg, things are getting serious!
Please update soon :D
DragonLady Warrior chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Oh no! That is a scary cliffhanger. Gajeel needs to protect Levy! Levy was so cute gushing over Gajeel during his match. I'm so anxious to know what happens next.
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Wow! Someone needs to take that woman down.
Hahahaha8D chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Are they gonna hurt Lucy? This story gets better and better. Can't wait for an update.
Hahahaha8D
Aokushi chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
:0...-_-
AleMcGarden chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Oooww! Just loved how Levy cheered Gajeel so cute! But, heeey don't hurt Levy again!. Lies, do wateva you want, your story's gorgeous :3
Neko-chan2604 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Gajeel, kick Minerva's ass. Please.
Fire girl 108 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
NOOOOO, You Can't Hurt Levy Again You BAKA Raios!
You did awesome with the chapter. I can't wait for next one!

Did Lucy's response forward the animal comment hold any truth O.O
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
That's our bookworm :3 not even letting gravity ruin her reading.

O.O Rouge, Rouge NO! *hits him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* BAD ROUGE! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! *gets rid of minerva's make up* hehehe
LinkinParkTheKillersFan chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Oh noes! Minerva's finally here! Thinks are not gonna end well... Welp, please update soon!
-Link
Ulcaasi chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SCENE I'VE SEEN OF LEVY IGNORING GAJEEL. And looks like rogue's about to make the biggest mistake of his life. Minerva's just a bitch. With power. And over confidence. Also full of hate. _
bookwurm247 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
OHMYGOD! Are you serious?! Haha! So, is either mystogan or gerad involved? That's the only guess I could venture that made them begin this rivalry in the first place! Still, this was funny! Haha! To think that that was the reason! :D
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »