Reviews for Counting the Stars
Blue Leaf Green chapter 1 . 3/18
Any chance this gets updated?
Blue Leaf Green chapter 3 . 3/18
... Irisu hiding her legs, to make Chitanda and Kaho think she had sex.. lol...
Blue Leaf Green chapter 4 . 3/17
Please more! This is so good!
Silkie374 chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Update this already and please drop the Oreki x Fuyumi ship. I just wanna throw up whenever I see that cancerous bitch on the anime and on stories. Like please stop.
Zadred212 chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
It escalated quickly.
And it feels like a cold war, with factions planning, predicting and manipulating.
I like it.
fluffpenguin chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
i really like the story and hope it will be more of a turn around thing for irisu because tomoe wouldn't conjure up something that would demolish irisu or chitanda to that extent. and since only the irisu household can be moved at this state since the chitanda household are more stubborn to let a new power in the balance, a compromise could still be in the works wherein the chitanda household would be forced to include the irisu household in said balance. and chitanda, oreki and irisu would be at peace and friends with each other.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I want this stories will be complete
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
This is just so good, really good. I like how you handle the characters, and give them the depth the had in the show, and while I know you probably won't update this, I still can't wait for the next chapter.

I think I might hate you for that, but I love you for this. It feels complicated. I also want to see how the Oreki war will turn out, and to see whether Chitanda or Irisu will win in the end.

Also I want to see what the deal with the theft of the star really is, and I feel that Oreki will have to focus on that, while managing his relationship with Irisu and Chitanda.
anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I didn't know how to review before, so I couldn't write about your story.
In short, I love it. No other Hyouka fanfiction I have ever read really attempts to make a mystery so complex and in-depth as yours. I've read this fanfiction 3 times now. The characters are portrayed exccedingly well for doing things they did not even come close to in canon (aka Izumi's seduction of Houtarou). Your writing style is also, I feel, novel-worthy.
After reading this story so many times, I wish I knew what came next. What happens of he three way war for Oreki Houtarou? Who is Satoshi communicating with? What does the star of Kamiyama have to do with all this?
I'd love to know, but the last update was in 2013, and it's nearing 2015. Thank you though, for writing such a beautiful fanfiction.
Random passerby chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
No words can describe how great this is. I love how you give each character's perspective and somehow convey their emotions through mere words. Truly a great read.

Update soon :)
Ice Cream chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I believe that Miss Kaho is "Peter" because her description of herself, "the Black Rabbit" fits her perfectly.
Snow of Summer chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
wow, really amazing piece of writing. Everyone has characterization and the POV switch is unique as well.

And chapter 2 was very funny hahaha, the Irisu x Oreki ship needs more love. This fic has really played with their relationship well.

Hope to see you update soon.
OfficialAzurePanda chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Would like more . :3
Patriot-of-USA chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Well, well, well... Maybe Oreki isn't so easily manipulated.

I beginning to think there is more here than what meets the eye.
otakuheaven123123 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I like Chitanda, I hate Fuyumi, and I can't wait to see what Satoshi would do...
Yes, that would summarize my view of this story nicely, but of course, for a story like this, a simple comment wouldn't do it justice. I can tell of the ups and downs of this story or the twists and turns of the plot, but all I am going to say here is...Please update faster! (This story and your other work)