Reviews for Aftermath Of The Lamia
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/14
Very good missing scene!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/18
I liked this. Arthur still felt like he was in character, but was clearly concerned. I also liked that it wasn't about knight bashing (though sometimes that's nice too), it was truly focused on just helping Merlin feel better. Great job!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 3/12
This was perfect. Simple, but just . . . it fit. Lifted my spirits, that's for sure! Thank you for writing!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/18
I really loved the concern Arthur showed for Merlin. An interesting take on the usual Lamia aftermath story. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
United-Whovians chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Love it! You captured Arthur and Merlins relationship perfectly, and I love your writing!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Nice. :)
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was sweet. I felt you wrote the Merlin Arthur relationship banter very well. Some authors go a bit overboard, but you did a really nice job with it. I love Lamia fics, and this was definitely a good one.
libro5678 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
bond so string?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was fantastic! Ireally hope you continue to write Merlin fanfics in the future! :D
merlin9584 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awwww! This is so sweet!
Sayu chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ahhhh... That was so sweet.

I love your fic.

Arthur is so cute when he tries to be nice, he cares in his own ways.

You brilliantly pictured their unique friendship.

Also it wasn't OCC. :)

lg
Sayu
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww I liked that a lot- he does care! And a day off was perfect solution!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
really sweet. i liked it a lot! i love the show but the writers lacked a bit in developing relationships so i love fanfics like this
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awww! Good job!
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great hurt/comfort scene, wish they would have show something like that in the episode...!