Reviews for Forgotten Past
summerpoint chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
aww, this was a wonderful continuation to your 'Los Bandoleros - Intermission' story. i love your take on what happens in fatf 6 and how dom and letty come together. i love mature dom and i'm glad that dom acknowledged that things would've been different had he not left letty in the DR, now if he would just own up to it and apologize i'd forgive him. i'm glad that dom is there to help letty with deal with the aftermath of everything and at least she's not upset about the baby talk they're having again. oh and sappy endings are my favorite :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I love your stories! The angst is great! But you never seem to allow Dom to actually change and admit his wrong without someone (usually Mia or Letty) just brushing them under the rug.

Dom FINALLY has some glimmer of insight and says "All this could have gone differently if I hadn't left you that night". PERFECT! If Dom doesn't want them to be apart then HE shouldn't keep leaving Letty (like he did multiple times in the past, the worst of which was in the DR). You could have allowed him to explore that sentiment a little more before Letty immediately says "don't beat yourself up about it. Move on."

Seriously?! after all the hurt she felt and he caused her by abandoning her and breaking their 10 year relationship, not to mention the fact that in trying to get him back he almost got killed, how can she say " don't beat yourself up, move on"?! crazy!

It's ok for Dom to know that he was wrong. To ALWAYS remember and regret that mistake. It will be a good reminder for him to never repeat it, to never be stupid enough to take letty for granted or treat her like she can't make her own decisions. It's a great reminder to Dom that he's not always right!

Please don't make Letty one of those women who allows their men to walk all over them. It's great that she jokingly threatens to shoot him in the foot if he leaves her again, but this should be a more serious conversation where Dom acknowledges just how much he hurt letty when he left her after promising to stay. Where he tells Letty how much he missed her after he left, how much it killed him when he thought she was dead, and how much he regretted his actions!

It was SO great to read how much Dom felt sick at the thought of letty being alone in the world with that psychopath! Too bad he never tells that to Letty. To tell her more about how much he cares about her.

SOOO great to see DOm actually maturing and changing in to a better man! One who wil lead the family without being an "overbearing asshole" ! indeed!

But the whole "let's make a baby" seemed odd. If they had truly talked about it in the past, then Dom abandoning Letty in the DR seems even worse! If this was the woman he wanted to make a baby with, how dare he just leave her with his cross and a pile of cash and no note of explanation or love!? And he did not contact her at all in the months that he was away from her to tell her he loved her and was trying to find a way back. No. If they had truly considered having a baby, then Dom leaving Letty the way he did in the DR was the biggest dick-move every!

Yes-I get that he dove across a bridge to catch her when she was falling. Truly amazing! Yes, he loves her and is willing to risk his life for her. But what he has to prove to her is that he's willing to stay with her and actually LIVE a life with her, not just swoop in when she's in danger and then leave when he thinks it's best for her...

I kind of wish Dom hadn't asked about Owen though. Or that Letty had had a guy while they were apart. I'm so sick and tired of Dom being all over skanks and Elena but Letty's is ONLY with Dom. Dom acts like she belongs only to him, but doesn't act like he belongs only to her...
Karikocha chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great read. Wish the movie would've gone a bit more like this.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You know I think sharing a house with Mia and Brian wants such a good idea! Lol But to be honest if someone is going to be good parents that would be Letty and Dom. They've gone through so muc shit I'm sure they won't put their children through something like that. That being said, come on girl! Gives us another baby Torreto story! :P
DANDANI chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
WOW!Great story! I loved it ! Thanks for Sharing! hugs
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I just seen it today and it was good. I absolutely loved this! Great job!
computer-angel28 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh gosh! This is just soooo cute! How I wish Fast and Furious 6 turned out exactly like this! (Such a bummer it didn't. ) Well anyway, I was able to attend the premiere of Fast 6 here in the Philippines and even though it turned out really far from this fic, I still think all of you guys will definitely like and love it! Just pm me if you can no longer wait for a couple of days and really do wanna have a heads-up on the spoilers and twists, i'd be very happy to be of any help to you . Thanks for sharing! :-)
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I am sooo anxious for the movie. These fics are helping me a lot though and I am so thankful for that.

On a brighter note though, come Monday I will be seeing a screening of it and I am super excited...

EPIC...
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was great and I loved it. Great writing.
Tanya
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was just lovely! I love the sweetness of this! I don't know where to start! I love how Dom and Letty are handling the past and thinking about the future. The one problem about your writing is that it always leaves me wanting more! :)
layali86 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Love it!
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
OHMYFASTANDFURIOUSDOTTYGOSH! THAT WAS SO DAMN ADORABLE! OH GOD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FAST SIX, I ALWAYS SQUEAL AT THE TRAILERS AND CLIPS AND WITH THE FINALE TRAILER I SQUEALED SO LOUD THAT PEOPLE LOST DEEP IN THE WOODS FOR MANY YEARS COULD HAVE HEARD ME! NO LIE! CAN'T WAIT.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was a lovely read that filled me with warm fuzzies. Thank you for sharing it.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 5/15/2013