Reviews for Spellbound
Janet chapter 2 . 2/25
Please finish this i am dying to know what happens!
Can't wait for the next chapter! Absolutely love this story!
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 2 . 1/22
Why are there only two chapter?! I love this and I want to know what happens next! I need to.
Please update this story soon!
theflyingnacho chapter 2 . 1/14
OMG! Ella Enchanted is probably one of my favorite stories ever. Imagine my excitement when I saw this. Imagine my sadness when I saw how long it's been since it was updated. :( I sincerely hope you've not forgotten about this gem; it is absolutely wonderful. Please find it within your heart to update/finish the story!
Mika2013 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
omg, you took one of my favorite books and mashed it with the hunger games. please come back and work on this story, I love it, and you're only a chapter in!
kdlovehg chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Aww. He remembers her. So cute :) Amazing! please update soon :) I can't wait to read about his birthday :)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
do you have plans on continuing this story, because i would love to read more! :)
devilchild2099 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
This is fantastic,I love how you have added your own spin on such lovely stories and do keep writing please. I would love to see where this story goes

Devil Child
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
KEEP WRITING LOVE IT!
loving-mellark chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh boy! I really need to know what happens next. Do you want to write the next chapter? I truly love it. It's most beautiful fairy tale that I have read. Oh please my dear!
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Are you continuing with this story? Please do I'm kinda in love with it. It's wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Please please please continue this story. It's so good!
BakingWithStyle chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Please continue its really good !
Cynthia chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Please, please, please, please, please, continue this story. It's such a good story! I would love to find out what happens! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Please continue this story. Its so good!