Reviews for Alpha's Mate
Please update this story it's really good.
emmalilly21 chapter 1 . 2/26
For some reason when I found this story I thought it was Firenze the centaur that was Bella's mate. I always confused those to two names in the book. I got so excited hoping Bella was gonna be changed in someway for Firenze! But she's changed anyway for fenrir instead! Excitement is maintained!
litanolastar chapter 17 . 1/14
I love it!
I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 17 . 1/12
h√Ęte de la suite
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/12
Ehm...okay, this is kinda...hh. How old exactly is Greyback in your story?

Sorry, but I really can't get the picture of a 45 year-old man out of my mind.

Oh and a little advice: Slow down.
Details are sometimes very important to give the story some feeling. Your chapter just seems rushed. You an imagine it like someone painting a room, but only putting colour on the center part of the wall leaving everything else blank.

It gives off a feel of lacking. While short chapters are good and fine, you should really mind the PACE of the story. I am talking about the amount of content in comparison to coloring touches within your story/your chapters.

Also, you lost the whole surprise effect of Fenrir appearing when you don't try to transmit Bella's situation at first. You could have even concentrated on her surroundings to give the situation a certain feel, but I really woul NOT recommend to start on the story of her crying and immediately - before building up tension or giving the reader a chance to feel with the character - destroy the moment with the not-really-surprising appearance of Fenrir Greyback.

Try to put those advices in action next time, yeah?
you have to write more im dying
this is awesome
heart crossed love chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
I love this story so please carry on
HeartCrossedLove
Wizardsrealm chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
just a quick note the actor the portrayed Fenrir Greyback name is spelled like this Dave Legeno it may have just been an honest typo but just in case I thought I let you know. So far I am truly enjoying this story keep up the good work!
minecrafthogwart chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Thank you so much amber! You're like so awesome for using my OC
Animelover5008 chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
Padfootette chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Great chapter I loved it please update soon
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Cool chapter
jenn008 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Update Soon!
NicoleR85 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
I loved it. Please update soon.