Reviews for The Wagers of Sin
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow...
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 6/1
Very good. I rather enjoyed that a lot :)
MoonArrow chapter 1 . 5/6
Loved this!
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 1 . 3/13
This is awesome! I loved it so much because I really believe that had it been Thor who did something wrong the punishment would have been very mild.
Rowan Cookie chapter 1 . 2/23
But Frigga and Thor still care...
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/11
FAN!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 1/13
Tam: *freaks out* At last, I found you!
Clint: *snorts* You lost it before you could favorite it, didn't you?
Tam: *blushes* Maybe...who cares, I found it again, thanks to angrbodagiantess.
Tony: *smirks* Lucky stroke that.
Tam: *nods* Uh-huh.

1) Yes, finally, someone else agrees with me on Odin's jerkness. That man has ISSUES, with a uppercase I. I mean, who punishes their son for breaking under torture? Really? That's just low. So glad you put him in his place.

2) Ah, Thor's seeing his friends and father's true natures revealed. Poor guy. It's gonna crush him inside. I'm glad Fr!gga's the same. Phew.

3) Tehe. Loki's sass is the best. I hope he and Thor reunite.

All in all, a amazing short story. *favorites* Love it so much.

Tamuril2
Hekka chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Finally Thor saw something that Loki always did see. And Thor finally realized. How does it feel to know that his friends in which valor and fidelity he has no doubt before (how easily Thor believe their mere words in the first movie: yes, he objected to them, but once he returned to Asgard, first of all he attacked Loki with accusations instead to try to find out the truth), and the father which wisdom recognition outside their realm, were hypocrites and liars surpassing even the "god of lies" (which is not surprising: somehow I doubt that Loki wished for himself title like this...)?
Oh I would like to see continue of this story. I would like to know where Loki went (I hope to Avengers - for compensation for damages on a voluntary basis: now when he "cognitive recalibrated" he's definitely an amazing asset to have (and so homeless) and Fury not a fool), and how Thor will go on his promise. And how the hell he will have to deal with his father and friends, after all of this.
A Person chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well, THAT'S depressing.

Poor Loki. :(
Really, he deserves better.
A Person chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Well, THAT'S depressing.

Poor Loki. :(
Really, he deserves better.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That's exactly what needed to happen. Odin never valued Loki as a person, only as a possession. And he should have reaped what he had sown.
AcelinWolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh this was a goooood one. XD I'm glad Loki got away. Bad parents!
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
this was in one word AMAZING
March150 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh damn. That was awesome! :) But agh Odin. But I love the story, so well written.
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2014