Reviews for Raisning Legends
peace456 chapter 1 . 3/14
update this fic already, plenty of people seem interested, and this idea is unique please update! this story has some real potential and i would hate to see this story die.
Leon Midnight chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Hmm... Interesting. I would be interested in reading more of this story. But, I have to confess. I only read it because of the Ash/Mew pairing. To be honest, I don't think Tracy, and especially Misty, deserve being with partners. Especially NOT with Legendary Pokemon. I could be more flaxible with Tracy, seeing as he ACTUALLY helped Ash in his journey. But I NEVER really liked Misty, oh who am I kidding? I outright hate and despise her! Anyway, I figured I would read the Ash/Mew and Tracy/Virizion parts and skip the Misty/Keldeo parts (Poor Kldeo... To be with someone like Misty... ) Anyway, hope to read more of this story. Tá, tá!
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Pleas tell me you will write more to this. It's a realy intresting story so far.
Blade chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
this is a nice story u should continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Really good please make more chapters
Brandon chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was amazing you should definitely make more.
Doom Dragyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
Damn it all to HELL! I was hoping it was at least part way into the event. Please finish. If it isn't finished soon, I'm going to go into a rage!
Griffin87443 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Continue the story it's awesome
pixelation fox chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
like it cant whate for you next one
Xyoras chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Make it a trilogy.
Pokefanatic95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I personally think you should continue the story.
I think it be great to hear about ash mew and the gang running into old friends and rivals, while making new ones... Love the story so far. PM me if you think its a good idea too... I might be able to lend you a hand if you want we'll see though.
ShadowRoxas12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You should totally make this a story!
Flamer and Ember chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is an amazing sequel can't wait for #2
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
please write another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015