Reviews for Gender Bender Baby
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
haha what an interesting ending.
Crazygirl2030 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
And a great story has come to a close...I'm really happy and surprised that someone made a remake of one of my fan fictions...I honestly and repeated over and over again...This story is better than mine by a landslide! I thank you for doing this and I can't wait to see more of your work in the future.
Aechigo chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hey there!
I just stumbled upon your fic, and I'm in love with the concept, and I really do like a lot of your verbage. Would it offend you horribly if I offer some constructive critisism? I hope not. (Mind you I've only read the first chapter so far, and I do intend to continue.)

Firstly, I truly do think that it's a little unnecessary for you to add your little squiggles () and the location markers, or whatever you want to call them. You actually do a pretty good job of setting the scene, so I'd stray away from them and keep it a little more "book style." if you know what I mean.

Secondly, (I really really don't want to piss you off or come across as rude but I have to say,) you kind of distract yourself in the sense that you're writing sort of like you talk. This isn't a conversation, this is fiction. So when you start to ramble, just bring it in with a new paragraph instead of outright acknowledging it in your fiction.

Thirdly... You've been typing Jermey like Germy... It's Jeremy, if you want to spell it the American way... Jeremie if you want to spell it the French way (which I prefer, but to each their own). I'm not sure if anyone has ever caught that for you or not...

Would you like to beta this with me? I mean, I know you're probably like "go away" but I figured I'd offer XD
Crazygirl2030 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Madam u never cease to amaze me. I shouted when I saw new chapter. Thats how happy I am to see u writing again.
wolflover595 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Holy...XD poor Ulrich rofl
Somebody chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Update soon
Crazygirl2030 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
This is getting better and better. And now I wait...I cant do it...
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
haha William and Xana don't want Aleita or Yumi instead they want wife Ulrich...I need to find out why!
Crazygirl2030 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Whoo! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read more! This is actually better than my original story. I envy you now!
wolflover595 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Cool. Lolz poor Ulrich, even his own friend is flirting with him. But I do wonder why does William want Ulrich hmmmm
PurpleLovingCutePineappleDork chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I can't stop laughing XD
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I read this before and yet crazygirl never finish yet, but I hope you do.