Reviews for Soledad
Leo-Superior657 chapter 8 . 7/29
Ok, this is too good
It's been about a decade, i think, since i last read this story. It's not quite the pristine telling i remember, but it's still the most excellent Inuyasha fic i've ever set eyes on. I really enjoyed rereading it.
actrivi chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
So good! Best SangoxSesshoumaru fic around :) thanks for writing
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
So Awsome Love Their Attitudes.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
You have a wonderful writing style. This was just perfect.
Anon23 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Fucking bloody amazing. 2014 and I'm reading it so late I know my apologies but woow. I absolutely love them as a couple. :) amazing job! No less expected for an amazing author! 3
jensenkent chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wow, What an amazing story! I love this pairing. You nailed all the characters especially sesshomaru and sango. You are a great writer.m
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
I absolutely ADORE this pairing. Sadly, there aren't that many good fan contributions to them, whether fanfiction or fanart. Usually, the characterizations are all wrong, badly written, or certain characters are bashed. Thank you for having none of that in your fic (I appreciate that Miroku angle was gracefully taken care of), and thank you for writing this wonderful story. Cheers.
Chaerinnie chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
beautiful! i have no words now..! it was just amazing!
honeybeeze chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Amazing story. I feel you really grasp what bonded those two. I feel the characters were believable and real. So thanks for the great story :)
meilo chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story is a great one, I only wish it was a little longer. But still very interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
You are incredible, I can't believe you managed to toss together Sango and Sesshomaru and somehow make it work. I mean, wow. And they stay in character more or less, it's really fascinating. You've done an amazing job, thanks for your stories.
Pyrofury06 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
i read this story years ago and loved i reread again and loved it even more.I'm sad that i have not seen any more stories from you.