Reviews for Soledad
Wow, What an amazing story! I love this pairing. You nailed all the characters especially sesshomaru and sango. You are a great writer.m
waterxslayer chapter 9 . 3/24
I absolutely ADORE this pairing. Sadly, there aren't that many good fan contributions to them, whether fanfiction or fanart. Usually, the characterizations are all wrong, badly written, or certain characters are bashed. Thank you for having none of that in your fic (I appreciate that Miroku angle was gracefully taken care of), and thank you for writing this wonderful story. Cheers.
DiallMe chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
beautiful! i have no words now..! it was just amazing!
honeybeeze chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Amazing story. I feel you really grasp what bonded those two. I feel the characters were believable and real. So thanks for the great story :)
meilo chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story is a great one, I only wish it was a little longer. But still very interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
You are incredible, I can't believe you managed to toss together Sango and Sesshomaru and somehow make it work. I mean, wow. And they stay in character more or less, it's really fascinating. You've done an amazing job, thanks for your stories.
Pyrofury06 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
i read this story years ago and loved i reread again and loved it even more.I'm sad that i have not seen any more stories from you.
Jaylonni Love chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
I'm not usually a fan of unorthodox pairings but this one was really good. I enjoyed it.
dorko525 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Awesome ending. Awesome story. With sly humor and a believable softening of Sesshomaru. Great job!
dorko525 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Woooo! I just swooned! What a wake up call from Sesshomaru!
dorko525 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Lmao It cracked me up imagining Sesshomaru running away from Sango. HUUUUUGGGGGG!
dorko525 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I'm so happy I found another non Kogome-Sesshomaru or Rin-Sesshomaru pairing! They both weird me out. In my mind Kogome belongs with Inuyasha and the ones with Rin makes me think of dirty old man molester! Blegh

LoL this scene. Pretty pretty Sesshomaru!

"What I don't get," she said as she straddled his thick neck and entwined her fingers in his glossy hair, "is why you spend so much time looking like a woman, when you could just as easily look like this…" She patted him for emphasis, duly impressed.
dorko525 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Duuuuddee that was totally awesome. I love Sesshoumaru so what was my reaction when Sango b!tch slapped him with her gynornous boomerang? I guffawed with laughter. Snorted and all that. Hahahahaha two thumbs up! 3 Sesshoumaru3
MoonLunacy chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Awesome! Dude, your great at weighting Sesshomaru and Sango Fanfic.