Reviews for Soledad
Mayu Kitsune chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
You make me sad! That was such a great story! It seems like every time I think that I have stepped up my game in the fanfiction business, I find someone even better. This fic was AWESOME and I enjoyed reading it! I plan on reading the next one in your series too! Keep Writing!

Mayu Kitsune
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
*applauds* Yay! Another nice one. Short and sweet. I liked that you didn't rush the romance, but rather had tons of time lapses to account for the relationship between Sango and Sesshoumaru. I also like that Sango could potentially live for a very long time, because the thought of Sess finding love then losing it in such a short amount of time for a demon, is just...very depressing. :( But yes, you took care of that.

Keep Writing!

~May
Dreaming One chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
I thought you were very quick earlier in the fic to put Sess out of character, but since then you've at least kept your version of him consistant, which is good. I really like the way you've been handling everything that happens after they escape the shikon no tama. The bit after Miroku kisses Sango then takes off to go after the other women is particularly good. Sesshy-all wise and eloquent! *beams*
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
"I like to think of this as a love story. Not a romance. Keep that in mind, or you may get sexually frustrated."

*blinks* I puzzled over that remark for a good minute and a half. Are you implying that romance can be equated with smut? Because a love story and a romance should be the same thing, and really, sex has little to do with it. Go back to the good ol' days of Jane Austen and you see what I mean. *blinks again* Yeah, I really don't get what you mean by that comment, lol. Well, no, I know what you mean, but you don't actually mean what you said, if you know what I mean.

...okay. I really need to stop.

Anyway, I'm glad that you don't write smut (I think that's your point). I like it when authors rely on other tactics in their ROMANCE stories. ;)

On to the story! So far, I love it. I haven't read many Sesango fics, but I'm intrigued by the concept. It's partially because I adore Sesshoumaru, and partly because I'm into psychology and like seeing how authors interpret/predict interctions between different personalities. SO, just how would it work with these two...?

Teehee, I'm excited to read this. :)
Aroihkin chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
Oh em gee.

Beautiful story, absolutely beautiful. Excellent characterization, a unique plot, and a brilliant execution. Very in character, as far as I’m concerned.

Just because we don’t see Sesshoumaru in this kind of situation in the series doesn’t mean it couldn’t have happened. We might not see his emotions as clear as day like, say, Kagome’s... but that certainly doesn’t mean they aren’t there. Some readers don’t take that into account.

Miniature rant aside, I’m adding both this story and you to my favorites, definitely! Excellent work!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
X_X Ew...' It was...okay, but I'm sorry - this couple would NEVER happen in Inuyasha. (shudders) No offense, of course. Don't take it as a flame, but this was so...OOC! Other than that (and the couple) it was alright.
ButterflyOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Marvelous! I've re-read this twice now, and each time is a very enjoyable experiance. Your wording is enticing. The premise is imaginitive, and I love how you portray thier characters!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
into my c2 archive this goes.
Invader Ran chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Four simple words:

You make it work.

-Lady Chi
zephyrocity chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
You... inspire me. So much. So incredibly much. Amazing. Professional. WOW!

I started reading this fanfiction, and it was only halfway through it that I realized it was rated M. But then I checked out your profile and you said it was only for standard anime action, so I continued reading.

Thank goodness I did.

WOW! Bloody amazing! Better than ANYTHING I could have done... ever...

Once again, fantastic job.

Thank you for writing this!

Crimson Kaoru

P.S. I am adding you to my Favourite Authors List, and this story to my Favourite Stories List.
Purple Rabbit's Foot chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Marvelous, if you ask me. I like the way you made them fall for each other. It's good that you considerd the fact that they are enemies, a demon slayer and a human hater, unlike rushed stories that wanted to have some fluff right away. Also, congrats on keeping them on their rightful personalities, in short, no OOCs.

Anyway, I would like to compliment you on the Shikon no Tama world that they went in. It's a very creative way of bringing them together. Also, I loved the scene in Chapter 5, where in Sesshoumaru opened up to Sango, and also, the whole healing thing, where Sango was hugging him.

Moving on, I could say that this is one of the best that I've read, and I'm off to read the Spinoff. Ü
purplerebecca chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
Oh, I like this story. A lot.

Sessh/Sango is definitely not a pairing I'd normally go for, but you succeeded in making it work VERY well. The image of him just out of the jewel, clutching her body to him is FABulous.

I love your Shikon world, where their ablity to survive was directly linked to the strengths of their spirits. And how Sesshoumaru's _wasn't_ strong. Fantastic.

This story gives me happy wriggles all over. Thank you so much! _
Yume Owaranai chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
I just LUV your story!I hope you do a sequal for it! My favorite part was of corse the ending! Actuly I luv any thing when Sango and Fluffy get togeather!It was a great story, and I can't wait to see if you do a sequal!_

~Yume-Chan13 _~*mawh~

P.S. How do you add pictures of your characters to your profile? You can e-mail me if you like! Oh, and can you explane it to me fully? I have a talent for killing computers if i don't know what I'm doing. Also I'm glad to see that there are other DBZ fans out there!

~Until we Meet again! _~
frouella chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
Good story; I like that you let the plot develop enough to support their relationship. Truthfully, I'm more of a Miroku fan (in general, not just for canon pairings), but I thought you made this work well. Keep up the good work!
eli chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Do I have to tell you how awesome your story was? Nah, I don't think so: the other 486 ppl that have revewed probably already brought on the message! )

I LOVE IT! This IS THE best fanfic I've EVER read! I swear I thought I was reading a published Best-Seller! GREAT job! )

SangoXSesshumaru 4EVER! P

Ah well, that's beside the point: ur awesome and u no it! Continue the good job, cuz I like your writing style alot! It really brings the reader INTO the story, if you know what I mean-as if they were right there, watching.

Bye bye! )