Reviews for Soledad
Bethany Ann Dickinson chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
That Was GREAT! I think you should make a sequel.
jori chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
awsome
Blahberghy chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
I love ur stories. seriously. They're good.
xXPrayers.FailurexX chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
this is the best non AU fic of sesshomaru and Sango i have ever read. I will be sure to continue reading this saga.
Nowanda chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
:DD Aww. That's all I can say.. Aw, to Rin and Kohaku, and Aw to demon pups, and Aw to Sango becoming a demonlike human, and Aw to.. um.. Hell, Aw to all of it. Except maybe Jaken's face.

Hm.. If they stay in the village, and Rin and Kohaku marry, and then Kagome and Inu-baby show up to stay there, and then Miroku with his wife that would prolly only last for a couple months before he moved onto another.. The village could be remade. Unswept from its former near extinction. That'd be pretty cool.
Nowanda chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Aw... Fluffy-sama was being kawaii.. Aw...
Nowanda chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
That comment Fluffy-sama made, about the randomly bringing dead people back? It inspired me for a comic, and I'm jotting it down in stick figures now. I'll detail it later.. And hopefully, I can get a picture up on my website... [My uncomplete website, so don't be interested in it.. Just yet..] Hmm. Kohaku's being an inquisitive little squirt, implying things like that! w00t!
Nowanda chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
YES! *Punches air* I /a/l/w/a/y/s/ knew that Sesshoumaru was going to run away from.. dundundun.. SESSHOUMARU! lmao. Those two lines.. It just, I dunno, made me laugh so hard.. . Crazy me. Well.. Um.. I've nothing else to say.
Nowanda chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Hm. Of course.. He goes back for her. I'd be really surprised if he left.
Nowanda chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Hm. The barrier should have cleansed them, since it did the other times. If it didn't, then infection is sure to follow.
Nowanda chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
*brow knits in a deep frown* Hm. Though that's a.. Serious past you've given Sesshoumaru [You see, I /d/o/ know when to use or not use silly nicknames] but somehow... I doubt it. It doesn't seem.. There. It sounds like a falsehood.. Unlike the rest of your fic. The rest of it is deep, it stays in my memory, but Sesshoumaru's past does not, and there I know it is fake. Hn. Fake.. Seems everything in this world is fake. Everything, even ourselves...
Nowanda chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Hm... *Gets random but connected images of Queen singing the Bohemian Rhapsody in mind* Yes.. The Bohemian Rhapsody.. It fits Sango's predicament quite well, I think. Hmm. Um.. I like it.
Nowanda chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hmm.. Nah, Fluffy-sama has only one expression. Well, DUH, of course he has more than one! He isn't a doll! *Mutters:No matter how pretty he is... -.-*

Hm.. Fluffy-sama plus fright equals bad. Fluffy-sama is not afraid of many things.. So.. BAD.. :squee: Yay for Sango though. Stuck in Hell with a pretty demon by her side.. WHEE! lol
Yami Y666 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Wow...I'm speechless, utterly brilliant! That had got to be the best fanfiction I've read in a LONG time! Possibly TOO long. You have got it going on, your plot, characters, pairing, and setting are just extatically perfect...not to mention your ending! That just made my heart soar...and you gave me an even BIGGER surpirse when I read that the story actually...CONTINUES...in another story? You are just too good, you'll just have to be my guilty pleasure, I'm sure. You should expect me to read ALL your works in the near future, mk?

MUCH LUV
Yami Y666 chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Here he comes to save the DAY! Oh, how I love sesshy now, and im glad that sango saw that she wasn't suited for miroku.

The other pairings in this story are just PERFECT and the fact that Kagome was the one to beat Naraku was just amazing. I love how inuyasha is proud of her!

YES, kagome get's powers! I'm so glad that now she can equal inuyasha in strength and powers so now they can fight beside each other as equals.

I never noticed but now i see how sango's different around miroku, he's never truly been by her side, only worried from afar...oh, i can't wait to read the end!
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »