Reviews for Soledad
Yami Y666 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
That's horrible past for anyone to have, but for sesshy, that explains a LOT! It shows how he became the demon he was and why his goal was to kill inuyasha

i'll just have to see what happens, dont i?
Yami Y666 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
this story is just brilliant, and WONDERFULLY written! I am SO glad I found it! You are a terrific writer who has gotten their personalities down perfectly!

And I just LOVE how you have pictured the inside of the jewel as this spiritual realm.

This plot is original, gripping, and imaginative, i CANNOT wait to finish it!
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
WAH! What a GREAT! STORY! FAscinating! I'll be back to review more for SURE! Unique concept, Really really creative!
RedTailedSongbird chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
Wow... I never thought this pairing would work without having Sesshoumaru out of character... but I am now utterly impressed and I don't think I've ever read as convincing a fanfic as that one... Simply put: You are brilliant.
Inept chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Ooh, very good. I love it!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Lol, that is awesome.

-xWhit3StaRx
Anim chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
I loved your story. This is the best Sango/Sesshomaru story I have ever read, and you deserve alot of credit. Please continue in your writings, I look for ya.
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
I can honestly say that I never ever pictured Sango and Sesshomaru getting together but it was still a nice story. It was nice to see Sesshomaru with more depth to his character, more personality. I mainly read it to see what happened next with Kagome and Inuyasha and I'm glad it had a chapter with them in it and their deepening relationship, although I would've wished for more than a single chapter. I hope there's more Kag and Inu in the next story of the series!
Cookie chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
"Will you listen to me, you impulsive, overgrown pixie doll?"...hilarious! I have to say that I was a little unsure going into this one, but you have proven me wrong and then some. I'm very impressed with Soledad, and I can't wait to see what's to come in Venganza.
Shiro Arashi chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
I was really surprised when I saw the summary for this, and I wasn't sure if I would like it, but this is one of the best stories I've read! I really like it and it's really cool the way you made the plot tie eveything together.

Amazing writing!
madyashiefan chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
omg! that is so kl!
Anna's pastime chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Isn't it fun to still get reviews after so long? Just wanted to say that you've made me a Sess/Sango fan. Never realized I would enjoy the pairing!
Akari Kou chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
Ack! I just found that although I proclaimed this story to be my all-time favourite, I actually never got around to reviewing and telling you so. Talking about unorganized...

Such a brilliant characterization indeed, and such a spellbinding plot! I find myself reading 'Soledad' again and again; no matter which mood I am currently in.

Kudos!