Reviews for Soledad
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
I wonder if "fupah" is a Japanese word? (You used it to mean "mistake" in your story when Sango accidently said kiss instead of skin.) 'Cause there's a French term, "faux pas" that is commonly used to mean the same thing, Pronounced with English phonics as "faw-pah". Just curious. Hey you're a real WAFF-master. I just enjoy your writing immensely.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
Funny AND poignant. He, he, I'm imaging a bunch of rabid fangirls chasing you down 'cause you DISSED the fluff.
Polaris the Northstar chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
You never cease to be both profound and simplistic at once. My hat's off, yet again.
Polaris the Northstar chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Off to another good start, I see! On I go! _ P.S.: Curlysloo is my sister.
anonymous chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
Um, yeah, I know you wrote this along time ago, but I still thought I should review, and say this has to be the best Inu Yasha fanfiction I have read. Um... yeah, so good job.
The Duchessa of Belezza chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
omg!

I absolutly love this fic... I would put this more ...eloquently.. but I'm to into reading Veganza! wooho! You should have heard me squeal like the entire time I was reading this! Arg! Must go, read,, sequeal! Look what you've done to me!
Akai-chi chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! at first i detested the fact of Sesshomaru and Sango being together. and i thought it was...disgraceful...to put it nicely. but when i read it (w/ coaxing of our friend Foxmiko), i was like...WOW!...that was REALLY good! i loved it very much! u should write more Sess/Sango fics. i wouldn't doubt them being as good as this one! Ja ne! Note from Foxmiko: I loved it also! Awesome writing!
hotcocoalatte chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
Amazing atory! It is so original and it was believable. I luved where Sango was playing the "doctor". Anyway, great job!
Aino Utena chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Amazing. What better word could describe this story? The way you put two unlikely characters together and created so wonderful a bond is nothing short of brilliant. To see a story where the two do not become close due to initial attraction, but through a bond of deep friendship is both beautiful and heart touching. After all, some of the strongest relationships stem from deeply rooted friendship. This story certain has made me re-think the Sango/Sesshoumaru pairing. Excellent job.
Mon Dieu A Penny chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OMG! get Beautiful Wolf to send more art! love the fic
Neki chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
Amazing story! The "what I don't get is why you spend so much time looking lika a woman" and "overgrown pixie doll" comments were hillarious!

And you gave Sesshomaru a great reason to hate Inuyasha, not an out of character or, ridiculus reason, but a reason that actually made sense. Blaming Inuyasha and his mother for his father not being there when his family was killed and his father for being away, that's something that could and most likely would have happened.

And the romance didn't come out of nowhere either. It took time and again it just made sense. It's difficult to find a proper romance story, but you just did it.

Miroku... Him not being able to change was a bit sad, he seems to be the dedicated type when it's somethign he wants , but the fact that he knew it and accepted it just made it worth it, it seemed more in character to me than a sudden change.
Sioned chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Sango/Sesshy 4 ever!
Literarian Lady chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
I have never seen Songo and Sesshoumaru as a couple until I read this fic your skills as a writter are incredible really awesome job! I read the whole thing in one night I couldn't stop I give this fic two thumbs way way way up!
Suki chapter 9 . 2/26/2005
This was sweet! I was so glad to find a story with a rare alternate pairing, that I read it all in one sitting. I'm not sure of the difference between a romance and love story, but I like what you did with the romance in this love story. - You've a gret tallent for fluff, my friend.

A few things. Around the second chapter I began to feel that Sango was somewhat out of character. I'm a fan of the dub, and to me, she's always come off as shy and reserved, though dignified and strong. I'd imagine her being more thoughtful and silently angry in the beginning, with a few stinging words every now and then.

Sessoumaru unraveled rather quickly. But since I understnad the amount of commitment that comes with a lenghy and involved novel, I understand why.

I like how you portrayed the Inuyasha Kagome romance. It wasn't too sappy. They still fight like dogs and . . . girls! Only they both know that she knows that he knows that she knows they love each other!

Sessoumaru's words to Sango when she cried were beatiful and fitting, that all men recognized her as above them.

Masterfully done. Stop by and visit me some time, and write more Inuyasha soon!
Tzarista chapter 9 . 2/22/2005