Reviews for Soledad
Ouatic-7 chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
I usually don't buy Sango and Sesshoumaru but you made it work. I also liked the little tidbits of Kagome and Inuyasha settling into being a couple.
chatty-cathryn chapter 9 . 1/2/2005
Ek! I read this fic once before, but I lost the link so I was distraught... BUT THEN I FOUND IT! It made me so happeh'. X3 I love alternate pairings... The first time I read this I fell in love with Sango/Sesshomaru, and I was a huge Miroku/Sango shipper... Now I'm all for Sango/Sess! Anyhoo... I'm so glad you managed to write a Sango/Sesshomaru story without killing everyone else off. All the other S/S fics I've read killed everyone... And I really love how well you molded Sesshomaru into a loving... (For lack of better word) human-not-hater. He's so... Not OOC! It's great! Now I have to go read all of your other fics... You're awesome! Lots of love, and I'm sending you S/S fanart! sneazelburg - Know it's me and not viruses!
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
Wow! Nice story! Love the pairing still...

It was really smooth and well done, plus, I loved the twist at the end. So now I'm barely restraining myself to go read Venganza (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

The characters were a bit OOC, but it was tolerable. Sess IS pretty. Kind of strange. But I liked the mascuninity you tried to bestow on him, even if it didn't really work. He was still pretty in my eyes.

But great job! Bye! (Reading your other fic now...)
Kagome Fan1690 chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ALSO I"VE READ YOUR OTHER ONES TOO.

ONLY I'VE NOT READ KOGA ONES SORRY
sweet-thing-88 chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
wow, that was absolutley, positively great! u r now me favorite author, hehehe, lol, no everyone is me favorite author! i think this story was very unique!

-ello
RequiemElise chapter 9 . 11/7/2004
I love your story so much! I can't wait to read your other stories!

thank you for writing!

-RequiemElise
DashAway chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
yeah...making slow progress through the story, i haven't had ANY time to read it at all, sorry. but i'm reviewing now for chapter three, and i think it's really interesting how sesshy opened up to sango like that. his story was pretty shocking, kudos to you for creating that. now i just have to wonder how they are going to get out of this place and what they will think of each other when they do...hm...
Pasht chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
Oh... very nice. An excellent sequal. I must say, I never thought of that pairing, but I like it. I'd even go so far as to say it's better than Sess/Kag... *shrug* Lovely story though, very deep at times.
jmccall93 chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
I love this story, you've kept everyone so well in character. You have calve wrong thouh. For part of his leg, it should be spelled calf. Also, just as fyi, play-do is actually spelled Play-Doh. Just more I thought you might want to know.
Butterfly of Doom chapter 9 . 10/26/2004
Amazingly written and with palpable feeling. Simply delicous! I love how you build thier characters. I'll look forward to your other works.
Yaminah chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
I really love this fic. This is one of my favorites.. You write very good fics. I have been reading almost all of them.. It was great.
dragonSpired48 chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Wot! What a great story. i know its been ages since you wrote this but this is an Inuyasha trilogy classic! I never thought i'd like the pairings so much. Yeah KagxSesshy pairings bother me but Sango and Sesshy the way you told it made SO MUCH SENSE! but miroku should have gotten kikyo! or someone :-P anyways that was great. MWAH!
matchynishi chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
Liked the story very much! Although Sesshoumaru does seem a little bit OOC... *shrugs* it works, though...

Great writing! *am off to read more*
Hana chapter 8 . 10/1/2004
I love your story! It makes me thing about how the emotions of people in Inuyasha (as for your story Songo and Sesshoumaru or Inuyasha and Kagome so on and so forth) run deeper that you can see! Growing up knowing who Inuyasha is and meeting the creater is great, but you just made it better! And for that I thank you -huggles-
EmEx chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
WOw... and I mean... WOW! Finally something worth reading, enjoying and sharing! Let me tell you that I was starting to think all the Inu fics were the same... but your story is incredibly deep, refreshing, heart touching, tender, powerful... what else can I tell you? you've earned a place in my favorite authors list, and believe me, i don't place just any one in there, they have to be excellent, just like you.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »