Reviews for Soledad
EbonyHeartLeo chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
i read this story years ago and loved i reread again and loved it even more.I'm sad that i have not seen any more stories from you.
Jaylonni Love chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
I'm not usually a fan of unorthodox pairings but this one was really good. I enjoyed it.
Dorkolicious chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Awesome ending. Awesome story. With sly humor and a believable softening of Sesshomaru. Great job!
Dorkolicious chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Woooo! I just swooned! What a wake up call from Sesshomaru!
Dorkolicious chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Lmao It cracked me up imagining Sesshomaru running away from Sango. HUUUUUGGGGGG!
Dorkolicious chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I'm so happy I found another non Kogome-Sesshomaru or Rin-Sesshomaru pairing! They both weird me out. In my mind Kogome belongs with Inuyasha and the ones with Rin makes me think of dirty old man molester! Blegh

LoL this scene. Pretty pretty Sesshomaru!

"What I don't get," she said as she straddled his thick neck and entwined her fingers in his glossy hair, "is why you spend so much time looking like a woman, when you could just as easily look like this…" She patted him for emphasis, duly impressed.
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Duuuuddee that was totally awesome. I love Sesshoumaru so what was my reaction when Sango b!tch slapped him with her gynornous boomerang? I guffawed with laughter. Snorted and all that. Hahahahaha two thumbs up! 3 Sesshoumaru3
MoonLunacy chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Awesome! Dude, your great at weighting Sesshomaru and Sango Fanfic.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I am pretty sure that I've read this story years ago...while the plot seems familiar, it is your A/N saying "I like to think of this as a love story. Not romance" that really struck a cord in me to make me remember...Anyway, I'm going to read this story again, because I remember it being deliciously good. I love coming across old stories that I've read before and only vaguely remember (though I do remember I enjoyed it greatly).
Efrite chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
All I gotta say is wow. That's a seriously awesome story. Superbly done. Cheers!
citosol chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
OMG

That was awesome...
crescentsapphire chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
the dragons name is Ah-un. and how would sesshomaru know what eucalyptus smells like? they're in japan!
FMAluVer chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
::::clapping::::::..I am SO enamored by this story! I read the first half...loved it...but this intense story between Sango and Sesshomaru was AMAZING! I can't wait to read the next part:)
Hajnalmadar chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
This was an amazing story, I had so much fun while reading. Thank you! :)
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
A minimum of mistakes I won't point out - not all of them, just the start - is just this one:

Her vision turned black.

Her hearing, defeaned. *

Her touch, numbed….

Surely, you mean "deafened" rather than the small misconception of sight. And yes, I already know what soledad is. Been there, saw that. Hopefully, mistakes in writing may decreased because fatigue is the cause of it. Or maybe lazy-eye. Whatever you think. Good chapter.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »