Reviews for Soledad
Char chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
OW! YOWZA BABY! Now, we're getting somewhere... keep it comin' and good job!

You know, I really thought that Sango would act this way (given the circumstances) but I think that Miroku was a tad bit too frivolous (can't spell... sorry) then again, you need that for the plot ne?

Hope to read more updates!
Truth3 chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
I love this story more with every chapter. C'est fantastique! The characters are believable and I adore their interplay.
Talon skydragon chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
So *that's* how you're going to get past the Sango/Miroku thing! Absolutely brilliant, never saw it coming yet it fit so perfectly. _ Lovely chapter, such powerful emotions..I love the way Sesshoumaru snapped her out of it, hinting at perhaps his own emotions for her. You've done an amazing job with this unusual pairing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the Kouga/Kagura fic. _ (although I'll miss this so much! ;_; )
LSR-7 chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
I just want to glomp Sesshoumaru for saying that to Sango. That's sooo sweet! Bad Miroku! *Thwaps him with a rolled up newspaper* Bad bad!

LOL!

Anyways, I'm happy that you posted another chapter as always! :-)
The Great Thing chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
oh and heres my email address.

I really want to catch it again the next time it updates.
The Great Thing chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
The truth be told this is my second Inuyasha story I ever read. I fell in love after one episode, and now I've fallen in love with the Sesshoumaru and Sango pairing.

Damn! Sesshoumaru's name is hard to spell, but he's so wai!
Ishi chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
Well I have to say VERY bluntly, I do not like that Miroku was portrayed like that. But then again, you solved the guy problem.
whitewingeddragon1 chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
Whee! Sesshie is so nice. _ More friendly wonderfulness! Ah, I promise I'm not some fluff-absorbed fangirl. e.o I just tend to put off those vibes when I write a review for a particularly well-written story! I enjoy a suspenseful, tantalizing plot with lots of ingenius humor and romance more than anyone. This is one such series, and I just can't help wanting more of it! Don't worry about it, I'm not offended. *laughs* Ya should know that by now. Yay for you! One chapter to go! I so proud. :D Waiting patiently~

~whitewingeddragon1 (Amanda )
liz3386 chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
okay firstly let's go kick miroku. tie him up with a thing of floss and have kirara use him like a scratching post. then when the floss snaps or is cut by her claws, he can run pathetically away while shippo fox fires him. then when he can't run any longer let kagome shove him with her newfound powers over into inu-yasha who can finish the job.

sorry, i usually like miroku, i really do, but what he did was wrong and even he should know it. you don't hurt a girl like that, you just don't. i mean come on! even inu-yasha noticed! that takes something for him to notice and comrehend and then want to knock miroku over the head with the fact. yeesh.

okay my rant is now over. let's talk about how great this chapter is.

it was wonderful! i loved the scene with rin smiling through a caked wall of dirt. such a sweet little image with the bouquet of more weeds than flowers. then the dialogue between the cast after kagome used her power. that was great! i was grinning and made a mental note to talk about it, 'coz i liked it so much. it was so casual with the duality of sango's reaction. great stuff! speaking of kagome...LIGHTENING! EASIER TO HANDLE! WOWZERS! of course that had me grinning and laughing inside. then with kagome picking out little things from inu-yasha's hair, and him letting her,...wow, really shows how their character's have grown since the story was last on them. they still can argue like nothing else, but now they aren't as sore at each other. how wonderful for them.

we're going to skip the part with miroku and sango for the most part. excellently written. could really relate to it, too. *mischievous grin* let's go curse miroku so he can't touch a girl ever again, kay? *envisions it and grin becomes wider*

anyway then with your comfort scene for fluffy and sango. goodness! i was all "awww" and cheering. he's really grown, but he's still himself. a little harsh, but more understanding, particularly in getting sango out of her pity funk. (can't believe i just used that word...)

all in all, superb stuff. can't wait to find what happens next. :s this is getting long...so wrapping up: update soon. have a great day.

~liz
The Narrator chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
Wonderful, wonderful! I do not know how this idea came to you, but you are carrying it off stunningly! As much as I like Sango and Miroku as a couple, I find myself thinking she and Sesshomaru belong together. *blink blink* It is still hard to believe I am saying something like that...

Keep up the good work, you are an excellent storyteller!

Salute!

The Narrator
Flameraven chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
*blink* stuped, stuped monk! Dear god, he don't need to do that any longer, the stuped tunnel is gone and he goes and pulls that?

Damn I'm halfway hopeing that Sess kills him! Or at lest that Shango kicks his ass, Sess is right, she is worth more then that.

Sess is way too right about why she hasn't had a man before as well. It takes a very secure man to go after a women like that.

The I/K was funny, I loved it, "I'm tired of arguing/ Me too." heh that was grate.
bakadeshi chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
Absolutely. Wonderful.

I really felt for Sango here, it made so much sense...I had a boyfriend like that once, and she reacted about the same way I did. When you love somebody desperately, you take whatever they give you-even if it's not what you deserve. And it was nice to see Sess not fly into a jealous rage or anything-it really IS more offensive when someone's good friend is acting like a silly trollop. Very well done. I will be eagerly awaiting the end!
infinite nemo chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
oro! only one more chapter to go? hm _ you've taken care of the rin thing very nicely- she's been made more of a child by being put often w/ kohaku (and it's perfect that they can be companions) oro- so exhausted ) but i'm glad i read your fic. it's 5:30 am and i just got in. *deep sigh* i don't know if i can do this sKooL thing... wow- sesshoumaru... i really *really* *REALLY* hope the next chapter is longer, i mean, there is a definitely connection between sesshoumaru and sango, clearly... but... sorry, i just didn't feel it as much this time. i mean, yes, you took care of rin (in a very very talented way) and you also managed to cover miroku (again in a perfect manner) and... now... the last thing, the whole focus of this fic... it's almost there, but not quite. in fact... i dunno- this point i just see them being super good friends, not necessarily something *more* am i making sense? *shakes head* maybe i'm just not seeing it b/c... of exhaustion. (i'd also like to see more of this inuyasha kagome thing- O_O esp kagome's mad powers...) wow _ i really like the creative stuff you've come up with! it's so cool. well, hope you can post the last (*long*) chapter soon! *grin* wow, it's so sad it's going to be over... *sniffle*... LOL- make a super prologue for the two fics! (Everything is better in 3's...)- you know my e-mail... awwe... *huggles fic* whelps (LOL) i gotta go shower now, but i'm super glad i read this!
Mongoosey chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
GODAMMIT WOMAN! all i can say is...GREAT STORY! *sniff* i was so sorry that i wasn't able to find this is the first place...i feel so...alive...to find a writer that can actually -shock- write...GOOD. keep on writing lady, and fantastic job on the couple and dialouge. haha. funny if it was inu-yasha and sango...
Cataluna chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Poor Sango, Miroku is too much of a player. You did a really good job of keeping everyone in character. It would be silly to think that Miroku would stop flirting once they're together. Sesshoumaru's comments on how Sango acts around Miroku and his true nature was perfect. Great work, I'm just sad to see that the next chapter is the last.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »