Reviews for Soledad
me chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
sesshie-chaaaaan! where do i get me one of those? aaaaaaaaaw, so sweet.

anyway, i liked the part where he goes 'what good is it to have his heart, when you dont have his thoughts? his eyes?' that was WONDERFUL. although, i was a bit worried when miroku came in . he seemed sooo sincere. but he wasnt. i was like, ayeeeeh, what happened.

i really like how your story peels back the layers of each character, esp. sessh. and i really sympathize with sango. :(

good stuff though, waiting for the next (last?) chapter!
Kako42 chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Aaaaaaah! How could you do that to poor Sango-chan, Miroku? *Whacks Miroku multiple times with a mallet* ...um, yeah, neezwayz...I luv Rin, she's so cute! Really cool idea, for Kagome to gain powers from the Shikon no Tama-makes sense, too. Also, that was a great scene between Sesshoumaru and Sango! I love how you ended it! (oops, g2g...) bai bai!
dark kitsune chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Perfect! You totally kept Miroku in character and that's what does him in. Perfect way of handling this, Skillet!

Most excellent! I want the pay off! WAAAAAAAAH! *sniff* sorry...I'll stop whining. You've whipped this one out in record time so I shouldn't complain but still! It's so good I don't wanna stop reading it!
Calendar chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Aha! Finally we see where Sango and Miroku take a different path. You did it so elegantly, and it made so much sense. "What good is it to have his heart, when you don't have his thoughts? His eyes?" Simply brilliant!
Winter chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
I'm too lazy to log in at the moment, but...

WOW!

Okay, first, Kagome's new powers are really cool! Second, Rin was just *too* cute. Third, I loved the charcter interaction (again).

And lastly, go Sesshoumaru! I just loved what he said to Sango... underneath it all, he has a passionate soul. *g*

I am *so* looking forward to the last chapter!
Itadakimasu chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
waii! sesshoumaru-sama is so kawaii when he's like that _ *grins* and ooh, miroku miorku...tsk tsk tsk...he's so lecherous at the worst of times...tsk tsk tsk...*starts lecturing miroku like a 90 year old grandma*

*sweatdrops*

anywya...*cough cough* kagome has lightning attacks? against inu-yasha? that's so awesome! then she won't have to sit him and everthing xD and poor poor sango, blehh! at least she has sesshoumaru-sama to comfort her! *evil grin*

jyane!

Itadakimasu ~~!

liza w
TheGadgetFish chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh! Hehehee, good chapter. I guess miroku will always be miroku, eh? Oh yeah, whaddya mean by only one more chapter? There BETTER BE MORE! :o) keep up the great work! Write an inusess or somethin like that one day _~
lazuli chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
dang you, thunk! I want more of this and more of it NOW! The story that you've weaved here is fantastic and you need to break the tension between the two of them! _
bakadeshi chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
Ahhhh! How in the world did I miss this update? *kicks 's author review function* Man, I tell ya...it's been crazy. I'm so glad I discovered this chapter was up...it was absolutely wonderful. You dealt with the Miroku issue beautifully, and I never dreamed Sess would bring Kohaku back to life _ I can actually see this working now, after that...I swear, you've got SKILL. And I will finish up that fanart for you as fast as these little fingers can scribble it _
laila chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
just read all 7 chapters in one go and what i've got to say? FABULOUS FIC!...hehee...i might make some fanart..but only i have time...got lots of work atm..so no promises..sorries )

and...are they couple?..everything seems to hanging...ahhh...well...whatever you choose sango/fluffy or another pairing great writing! P
Teekay1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2002
I LOVED IT -
liz3386 chapter 7 . 9/25/2002
GREAT CHAPTER!

totally terrific. I loved how the characters are only half aware of what they do and why do it. great stuff. as for miroku's little squeeze action, i'm surprised he could be that playful by actually hinting at what he was about to do. usually, from my understanding of course, he would try to distract her then crop a feel. 'course that could be what he was doing in the first place, now that i think about it. okay nevermind. moving on.

i like the hag. she's kewl, though i didn't catch a name...o well. do we get to see her again? you kind of lead on to suggest that we might. since kohaku might have to deal with the memories and need to back to her for something.

then as for the writing itself (besides being completely intriguing) has a wonderful flow to it. i don't think i've said that before, but it does. even the way you changed point of views, it was a clean break and then went straight into a new flow. the thought processes were well done. i also like your reference to being inside the jewel with the mind games and all (discussion between fluffy and the hag). though it makes me wonder, are there any after affects to being inside the jewel? aka nightmares? zoning out? kagome being able to tell/feel an odd familiarity with either fluffy or sango that wasn't there before (i mean come on, she did absorb it afterall).

anyway due to a slight fever, hungar, and various other things, i'm going to keep this on the short side.

update soon dude. i love the story. interested in where it's going to go from here, plus the new story arc which will be coming out soon, right?

anyhoot have a great day and keep up the writing.

~liz
Kako42 chapter 7 . 9/24/2002
I have been reading this fic since the publication of chapter 5, and each new chapter still leaves me in awe. You are a WONDERFUL author! I loved how Sesshoumaru brought Kohaku back to life, and his reaction to actually doing something nice. I also loved that scene with Miroku...*snickers* Some things never change. If I could draw well, I would draw hundreds of fanart to thank you for writing such a fantastic story! Can't wait till the next chapter! Jya ne!
keila hime chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Im gonna draw it to! now if only i can find a scanner...
keila hime chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
did you know that sesshoumaru's tenseiga only heals. well, duh, you obviosly did. but maybe its a typo, its the toukijin that kills. (you had setchan kill "miroku" will the healing sword, and i don't think that would work, you know!)

gee, i hope it don't sound likei'm nit picking, cause i jove your stories! they are very good, you know! can't wait 4 kouga/ kagura one.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »