Reviews for Soledad
Saya415 chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Whew~! That was a sweet chapter _

First off I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a little snippet for those who review. It makes me feel like there is a rapport betw the reviewer and author! It's nice to know that you care about what we as the reader thinks~!

Secondly, you have me biting my fingernails to the nub waiting to see how this is all going to play out. I noticed that you had Sango call Miroku by his given name and not Houshi-sama (she calls him this in the anime. It shows the distance she wishes to put betw herself and the sukebe monk). I wasn't sure if you did that on purpose or not.

Thirdly, I was thinking (I know this is very dangerous for my health), I could see Sesshoumaru falling for Sango because she was the first to make him face his fears and conquer them. However, I really can't see Sango falling in love with him because of the short but intense time they spent together in the Shikon-no-tama. She would admire him for his courage to change but if confronted with his feelings I suspect she'd tell him that he's too new at feeling emotions to actually know if he loved her or not (okay that's the Sango/Miroku fan in me talking). Eek, please ignore me. I know you have this all planned out and it will work out where the readers could plausibly see them getting together. Gomenasai for my very long rambling. Shitsureishimashita.

Please update soon and keep up the wonder job you are doing _
Flameraven chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Powerful chapter. Sess has grown a heart over night, even more then what Rin had done to him and he don't really know how to cope quite yet.

That hug was perfict. He has had a rather ruff life, Wasn't Inu the same when Kagome huged him the first time? He should have been...

Ok back on topic. This is going to get heated. She thinks of him as one of her best friends, going through life and death and life again, can do that to people...

But he is begining to love her and he don't have a clue what the heck it means or even what it really is. I'm more the halfway exspecting him to attack Miroku after a groping scean at the village.

Speaking of Miroku... that was grate. He was doing so damn good too. A little longer and he might have even had a shot. But NOOOOOOOOO! he had to go on autopilot and grope her. I pray to God I'm never that stuped around a girl.

His feelings of happyness, and the "This is nonsense is contagious." were perfict. As were the insights to the swords.

This can go eaither way, she could end up with either one. Sess's life will be better simply by haveing her as a friend. I'm not holy convinced yet, but your close and I'm stubbern. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Celyia chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Good god.

This is positively wonderful. From the extremely insightful way you've portrayed these characters all the way to the actual plot, you've done a top notch job.

In short, it's not just flattery when I say that I wish I could write half as well as you do. Not only is this fic very intelligent, but you've mastered the extremely difficult task of conveying emotion subtlely.

One of the most attractive facets of this story is how you've characterized Sesshoumaru. Here, it really seems feasible and even natural that the character we've all grown to love (or lust *grin*) is slowly starting to fall in love with Sango.

So while the phrases "Great Job!" and "I can't wait to read more!" may sound cliched, know that in this case, they really fit the billing.

Your loyal fan,

-Cel.
hopuchan chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
waiiii! i love this story.

i didn't actually get around to reading it though until after i finished reading beso...not for continuity sake, but because i couldn't get my head around sess/sango...it was too weird for me. but then, i HAD to read what happened to them...beso was like a cliff hanger ya know.

newayz, now i realize i almost passed over a great story. you've totally convinced me that sess/sango is not only possible, but HELLO, how can i not have seen it before. i'm such a fan of sess/kag fics but man, its all about sess/sango! and your writing is top notch. you build the plot/story line well and develop the characters nicely and in a believable way.

you've got me agonizing over how the relationships will develop...will miroku get his girl or will something romantic happen btw sess/sango? i'd feel so sad for miroku...and right now, it seems still m/s with sess as a friend which totally works for me...but wouldn't it be cool to have sess and sango get together?

umm, alright this is one long review...i'll end now. more chapters please! you've got me hooked! :)
Winter-Dragon chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this chapter! I think Sess's reaction to his 'good deeds' were quite well written. I especially loved how he found it better than being a cold-hearted killer. ;) And I just adored his reaction to Sango's hug! Poor Sess, not even knowing how to hug.

That line gave me the *funniest* mental picture. You rock for writing that!

I also loved the Sango/Miroku scenes, but, of course, the S/S ones were fantastic.

You do such beautiful work!
Kitty-chan chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Yay, another update!

I shudder at the thought of hand washing a big heavy fur in a river…though, just in case you didn’t know, hydrogen peroxide will remove bloodstains if you work at it hard enough. And it’s not fancy, expensive or smelly either. Though, since her family always worked with Demon skins and stuff, she probably knows what she’s doing.

I don’t know if the Shikon no Tama would make Kagome immortal…she had it in her body before all this started, though in an unpurified form. It may give her unusual powers though.

Miroku almost had it…if he had just acted the gentleman a little longer…but those old habits do die hard! LOL! That scene was just so classic!

Poor Sango, an empty village seems to be so…so…lonely. Fluffy is so good at being a nice guy! He picked the one thing that would really make her very happy. And maybe that village won’t be quite so empty now. Of course, the two of them alone may still be in danger if some of the Youkai her family hunted find out they’re there…perhaps Fluffy should stay there a little while to help out…at least till she can make a replacement for Hiraikotsu. (Fluffy huggies were so cute!)

(You know those Youkai parts can have special powers too, after all Inu-Yasha’s shirt is made of the hair of a fire rat…maybe Sango has something that can help protect Rin and lengthen her life…or maybe that dog pelt could be useful?)
dark kitsune chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Oh jeeze...what a wonderful chapter. Bringing Kohaku back to life was a surprising and very nice twist to everything. And that hug! I saw it perfectly...enough to give me nice dreams tonight. Thanks, Skillet!
Talon skydragon chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. _ Sorry for not replying to the last chapter, I read it and loved it, but I sorta got sidetracked before actually getting a chance to reply..I went back and read through almost all of BESO in one night. ;; (ack, need to remember to reply to that too-'twas incredible _ ). Great chapter, I love how their relationship is developing-their gifts for each other were so sweet! _ I worry about Miroku though..
SeRa chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
ooooooooh~ r u goin to continue?...hope you do...I'll constantly check and review...bye!
Ishi chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Heh heh..well I guess the saying some people are natural born kickers is true. Okay..hmm..what the hell are you going to do about Miroku and Sesshomaru, only one can have Sango and it wouldn't be fair to have Miroku as Sesshomaru's servant. You get yourself into trouble girl! Again, as with all stories, too many guys!
Stormlight chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Awwww what a wonderful chapter! I adore waff. _ Sesshoumaru is so sweet! He's just a big ol' teddy bear at heart, isn't he? _~ Please please please write more of this soon! It's so good! _
Hi to Kori Gumi chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Art! *Laughs* Once I show this fic to Jezzica, she'll give you all the art you'll ever want! -

Great chapter 7!

-Ashley Akaihi of Hi to Kori Gumi
118829 chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Fantastically done I love non-cannon couplings, and you've pulled this one off exceptionally well. You've got a wonderful grasp of both characterization and the little things that make a story a joy to read. I really love your writing and will add you to my favorites list so that I don't miss any updates!
Zanne chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
I think ate my last review, so I'm going to hope this isn't redundant. ;;; If it shows up later, I'm sorry!

I would like to congratulate on a very convincing story thus far; a most unlikely pairing has been brought to light and you have done a most admirable job! I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but I couldn't help but be intrigued at the attempt, and I just had to read it for myself to see how you would handle it. May I say I am quite impressed at the realism and attention to detail; they have helped make it a believable and most enjoyable read! Please keep up the wonderful work!

*waves hand eagerly and starts jumping in place* May I volunteer to try and draw your Sess/Sango realm scene? I love the imagery and unusual circumstances of the situation, so I think it would be a most intriguing subject idea! If you're willing to take a chance on me, let me know! _
Lady Pyro chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
Hugs! I wanna huggle him too! Well, either him or Miroku, maybe Inu too. Oh hell, I'll just hug all the guys! _ Good chapter! Like the little bit of MxS, and then always nice to pop Sess in there too. _ By the by, where is the perverted priest while all this is happening?
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »