Reviews for Soledad
infinite nemo chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
) i definitely think what you're trying to do is working. this is very well written. i think it's very possible to put this pairing together- on many levels they are alike. and putting them inside the shikon jewel was absolutely perfect- they *have* to work together to survive- and they have to learn about each other in order to protect themselves (though i don't think either is that selfish in all honesty) also, they both have "excess baggage" ) sango is so cool. and... ( poor sesshoumaru! i hope he heals... *grin* hm, he'll heal w/ the help of sango, neh? (unique, yet familiar all at once) i can't wait until you update again. i posted two new fics! yay! ("grumpymuffin" you don't need to know anything about RK) LOL- yeah, so if i could do that, you definitely can update sooner! (how that makes any logical sense, i really don't know) so, update soon before i go insane ) *grin* you think i'm insightful!
Cataluna chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Man, I'm liking more and more of this pairing with each progressing chapter. I really like how you're building on their attraction slowly and not forcing it upon the readers. Poor Sesshoumaru and his severed arm. Did it grow back or something fromt he time Inuyasha had cut it off? I really love your version of his past. Great job!
Saya415 chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
As always a wonderful chapter that had me hovering at the edge of my seat! All this insight into Maru-chan's psyche... was disturbing yet also made sense. Poor poor Maru-chan! Who knew that he had this much self doubt _
Itadakimasu chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
_, hee hee, arigatou , there are no words to describe this chapter...it was just so...amazing, awesome, it was like a whole bunch of these extremely well written novels i've read put together! the details and introsepction and everything, they're just so amazing! yeh, my vocab's gone to the trash -_-;;;

bwahahha, i was supposed to do my homework today...but then i checked and your story was up! so then i went and checked it and then i got addicted yet again at the first line of the story! yeh, i have a really low attention span...really

anyways, continue soon ne? me likes this very very much!

jyane

a coke crazed and bubble gum eating

Itadakimasu ~~!

liza w
Lafine chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
Poor Sesshou-chan hiks I want to hug and kiss him better after this chapter. No wonder Sesshoumaru hate Inuyasha that much (although it's still not straightly Inuyasha's fault)

Eeep I dun want get a brainstorm. Always leaving me dizzy and confused
dark kitsune chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OMG! OMG! OMG!

That was the BEST! Oh jeeze, Skillet! How horrible - yet wonderful! The reasons for Sesshou's hatred for Inu Yasha...oh MAN! My eyes were like this: O_O

I wanted to hug Sess after reading this chapter...but i can't! WAAAH! sometimes it sucks being a fangirl.

Excellent isn't an adequite word for this chapter - it's far beyond it.

LOVE YA!
liz3386 chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
fluffy has to deal with many emotional barriers as well as physical...it's a good contrast. :) i like it! you really are diving deep into these characters to know what makes them tick. i mean sango...we all kinda know her reasoning. it's in countless (well they could be counted but i'm way too lazy to find them all and then count them) fanfics about her family and friends. she's most likely (excluding kagome) to wear her emotions on her sleeve. ahh but fluffy? he's far from being analyzied (i mean, come on, half the time they make him interested in kagome or gay anyway). i also like how you're only revealing bits and pieces of his character, slowly letting sango over another wall. it's almost like for each physical barrier they pass, they also get past an emotional one. of course, you know this already. heh. yet as i said before, i like it *grin, grin*.

okay so anyway. Great Job (once again) and keep up the superb work!

~liz

P.S. and of course have a good day :)
bakabaka chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Ah...but the observation points really go to you! I didn't think anyone had noticed me slinking around _;;; As for where my fics are, they're currently half-completed-I never start posting a story unless I'm sure I can finish it. Also, I'm the Slightly Fractured Fangirl, and I have a more prominent penname. (Although you have probably discovered it already, since you're so observant _~)

Speaking of observation, I notice you have reached the happy time in an author's life where you have so many review responses that they threaten to overwhelm the fic! Perhaps they should go to the bottom? Just a suggestion. As for the writing, it just keeps getting better-I really loved the little details, like how Sesshoumaru moves slower than Sango. And Sesshoumaru's Angst is very simple, but interesting-I don't think I've seen exactly that take before. Good work _

Please write more soon!
rainy chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
I think you've writen a very good reason why sesshoumaru hate inuyasha so much.. c waiting for next chapter
Winter-Dragon chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
::sniff::sniff::

Poor Sess-sama! I really like the history you gave him; it really fleshes out his character, and builds onto what we already know about him. Honestly, I don't think you need to worry about characterizations - you're really doing a fantastic job!

Once again, I loved the S/S interaction - and go Sango for not backing down! Seems like the hellbeast was worth something after all... *g*

(P.S.: Glad you liked my feedback that much! ;) With a fic this wonderfully written, it's a breeze to give! Keep it up!)
LSR-7 chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I have Explorer.

"Oh
Kitty-chan chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Chapter Three…

This was a first draft? Looks pretty polished to me…face it you write better on your feet than most folks who agonize for months! Sometimes your first impulse is fresher and more original than if you beat the story to death.

Ah, more references to the strength of the spirit, and **hehe** Sango’s is perhaps stronger than Sesshoumaru! It might be interesting that he may have to depend on someone else’s strength for once…and that that someone is a pitiful human, some irony there for sure.

And at last, a reasonable motivation for Sesshoumaru to hate Inu-Yasha. I always thought that there should be something more than the desire to claim the inheritance of their demon father’s strength. After all Inu-Yasha is a mere half-demon and way below Sesshoumaru’s notice, why would he even bother with dealing with him unless there were something really deep motivating him. (Of course, that he has transferred all the guilt of his family’s deaths to someone who could not have been responsible is a little twisted too!)

Keep up the good writings…here and elsewhere too! (Hint, hint!)
Kitty-chan chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
Chapter Two…

Some of your best writing yet!

I do wonder if spiritual strength may be the whole key to this realm inside the Shikon no Tama, definitely a place where thoughts and dreams can influence reality…and Sango’s spiritual strength in this realm seems to have placed her on a more even footing with Sesshoumaru, perhaps she’s even stronger than him in some ways.

The mental leeches were an interesting way to give us clues to both of their inner thoughts. I found Sesshoumaru to be a very cold and distant character in the manga and so I’m as surprised as Sango that she catches him with expressions than his cool, collected calm. (Of course, he’s usually in much more control of the situation he’s in.)

You seem to be giving him all the best lines though, that last line is so poignant that my heart just about skipped a beat!
Kitty-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Wheeee! I’m here! I’m here!

Actually I’ve been here since you told me you were starting an Iny-Yasha fic…my hands have been just too full to type out reviews. (So naturally, with the speed you update, I’m way behind.)

I’ve also been a little behind on my Inu-Yasha mangas, so I did not know a lot of the characters you were using in BESO. So…rather than begging you like a puppy to somehow borrow the copies you got a hold of, I splurged and bought the next 4 manga books. Now I know who your characters are! Well, most of them anyway…

And, therefore, actually feel confidant to comment on your IY fics!

Chapter one was great, the tension of their personalities clashing was very well handled. I thought your description of the environment they have been entrapped in inside the Shikon no Tama was very interesting, menacing and dark. And of course, since they must both be there to escape, not only must they refrain from killing each other and they must actually **snicker** help and defend each other!
Calendar chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Wow, really really sad. I like it, although it goes against the Neko arc of the anime. (eps 75-78) However, I haven't seen it, so we'll pretend it doesn't exist. Anyway, lovely chapter. I love the interaction betweent them! It's coming out very slowly, but surely.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »