Reviews for Soledad
Weazel chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Wow. I loved how you delved so deeply into Sesshoumaru's character and brought out things that really highlight who he is. Good job! Sango sort of sounds like Kagome in this fic, I dunno why exactly, but I can imagine Kagome saying the same things.
Erandir Anduniel chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
aww...poor Sesshy. *sob* no wonder he hates Inu-chan ne? It was another great chapter from the wonderful Thunk! *bows* all hail the great author Thunk! _ you're such a good writer...all of my fics suck... T.T

please update soon!
infinite nemo chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
hm, slowly but surely the bond strengthens. of course, just on the surface, it isn't blatently clear, but being stuck into a very dangerous situation where you have to get along is bound to have results. and those two are actually very similar, i think. well, more so than anyone thought. (i guess i'm just really open to alternate pairings) _ i'm glad you appreciated the reviews. sorry i'm not all that insightful, i focus more on making sure the screen doesn't move when i look it. O_o maybe i should sleep more. i definitely see a slight rapport between the two, and O_O fluffy opened up! (well, i mean, he's talking, and that is a lot) *cowers and hides from an enraged sesshy* LOL. okok, you go on and write the next chapter and update soon!
baka deshi chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Wow, another wonderful chapter- the whole thing just keeps getting better _ I really liked the transitions here between madness and emotional sharing- the character interactions made a lot of sense, and Sango's blend of curiosity and reasoning was great. (I personally think Sango is far smarter than a lot of writers let her be.) Your descriptions also keep getting better- the little side comments make the whole thing more human (Sango thinking about how her eyes "will never be right again", thinking about Sesshoumaru as some sort of "rare bird", etc).

As far as the fansubs - shhhh, it's a secret _~ I have subbed a few episodes in the past, before I went to Japan, but they were not in high circulation. (A lot of people were taking high quality rips with crappy translation over accurate subbing.) However, I refuse to claim any part of the most recent string of subbing tragedies :P ("Oh be quite and sit Inuyasha!") Who knows, perhaps a few more episodes may mysteriously appear...
foureyedbookworm chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Wow... That's about all I can say... This is so cool! We're getting an in-depth analysis of Sesshoumaru's character, a detailed account of his past, and a reason for his hatred and cruelty. And Sango, the ever-strong demon huntress, is so understanding and brave! Yay! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Writer whenever you get a chance! And I wouldn't mind if it were Sess/Sango, but M/S would be fine, too... You write with such detail and persuade readers so subtly that I would agree to any pairings! _ Keep it going! Ja ne!
Lazuli chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
this is such a fascinating and original story. There are points when it's just walking walking fighting fighting (yes-no total mindless praise here.. .~ bad for the system) but the character developments and the way you have thrown together Sango and Sesshoumaru is amazing. Keep up the great work with this!
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
oh sesshoumaru... ::sighs sadly:: beautiful! beauitful! i love ur language and the useage of words within this craftly created fanfic. u are doing wonderfully, and i only hope to be able to see the next chapter; please continue this! u must!
Flameraven chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
intersting. I don't know if anyone has ever used that as why he hates his little bro, I liked it it was very powerful.

He is so... shalow... I guess. And he doesn't even know it. His only saveing grase is his at lest afection for Rin. That is as far as I can tell the only reion that he can get into the "safe zones".

Sess seems much like Vegeta and for that you might just force me to love him dispite myself. That is an amazing feat, and I look forword to seeing if you can pull it off.

As for LD, that just stands for Lerning Disabled, a horible title that for the most parts means I can't spell worth dung. I'm from the US in case ya still want to know.

As for Sango being my fav... well I would have to say yes, she and Inu and even the monk make me read it. They all have lost their familys in one way or the other. And each one has a berden I can relate too.
Cataluna chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
I'm really glad that you're not going to leave Miroku out. Each chapter just gets better and better. You're truly an amazing writer.
Saya415 chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
The plot thickens! Poor Maru-chan! Poor Inuyasha!... hopefully at the end there might be a reconciliation. For the love of god, Inuyasha didn’t do anything wrong! He didn’t ask to be born... *calms down* I love the character development you are putting Maru-chan and Sango through. As always, keep up the good work and update soon _~
Itadakimasu chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
yup, i know what you mean when you try and edit your own work and you just can't do anything at all for some reason! but trust me, that was not the way for reader's! i loved the chapter...that's not surprising eh?

ooooh! you're tryuing to get them published? cool!

and also, i'm yer most dynamic review? wow! , you see, i'm a very weird person sorta...incredibly hyper for no reason at all...if you've seen the episode of Friends aka "the one in massapequa" i'm probably like that weird dude that says "wow thats an amzing door" but i'm actually a girl!

and alos...i tend to strand off the subject

good job here...sesshoumaru finally opens up for once, and inside he's good? increidble...never imagined sesshoumaru would be good at heart , great idea there!

jyane

Itadakimasu !

liza w
dark kitsune chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
Damn! I've got misty eyes right now...and you've just started this. The emotions in this chapter were incredible. The glimpses into Sesshoumaru's soul took my breath away.

Excellent!

*bows before Skillet* I'm not worthy!
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
beautiful! deep, meaningful conversations! i loved the end of this chapter with all the wonderful wording and such! please continue!
Lafine chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
I still can't see Sango and Sesshoumaru together, but your story is good so you have to continue this.
me chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
orororororororoo! (sorry, rurouni kenshin thing. im still not quite over using it) . that was great! i just read beso, then moved on to this. when i first read the part about rin becoming a demon, i thought that maybe it was because sesshoumaru loves her. but that would get in the way of sessh and sango, ne? and thats what im really hoping for. since the confliction leaves me confused, i'll just wait for you to write some more chapters to explain it all!
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »