Reviews for Soledad
beth chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
make this a sess/sango fic! great job!
Ryuu no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Wow...

In a very short time I've gone from being intrigued to extremely impressed _ The ending conversation took my breath away, particularly. It's also refreshing to see you're still keeping the Miroku/Sango thing a possibility-sometimes, when ppl decide on an alternate pairing, they sorta kinda neglect feelings toward other charas that complicate matters _;;; Anyhow, regardless of your decision, I will be eagerly following this fic _
Saya415 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Wheeee~! I'm so glad I found this fic from you. I absolutely loved BESO and can't wait to see what story you weave with Sango and Maru-chan. I've never seen this pairing before so I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the good work and update soon _
liz3386 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
"A brief pause, and he met her stare with crinkled eyes. 'You live, Sango. On their behalf.'" wow! that is some powerful work of writing. i'm so impressed. i really enjoyed the part where fluffy (yes, i'm too lazy to write out his name) asked why sango didn't take his hand. it really showed some depth to his soul. as for that barrier between the good and evil, loved that! i wish we had some car washes like that, just go through it and all the dirt and grim just gets whipped off. o wellies, but i also noticed a certain implication that could have been meant for the story or not. if fluffy could go through the barrier, then he can't be pure evil since the evil and good never mix. InTeReStInG. you certainly have a wonderful place to go from here with all the possiblities.

okay to sum it up: Great Job! Update Soon! and have a nice day while you're at it;)

~liz

P.S. btw, thank you for reviewing my poem! :D
Incurable Romantic chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Oh, how wonderful. This is almost better than your first one. Sess is such a conundrum.
LSR-7 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Most of this chapter is in italics, I think you should fix that. Other than that great chapter! Is our little Sesshoumaru showing emotion? *Gasp* The end of the world is near! REPENT! LOL. I can hardly wait for the next chapter! :-)
baka deshi chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
*remains floored for a while*

Truthfully, I was a bit skeptical on this one at first-the pairing is definately non-cannon. But at the same time, the writing style drew me in fast. The way you write these interactions make them *work*. Whether you chose to pair these charas in a romantic way or not, I support your decision _

Please write more soon!
Calendar chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Awesome chappie. And I'm starting to see the Sess/Sango bits. Um.. I think the Rin thing was both sick and adorable. He wants to turn her into a youkai? Hmm.. Sounds like something he'd do, only he doesn't want the jewel. ;
Itadakimasu chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
oo00o0o0h! heck yeh! i am a total sesshoumaru fan! and sesshoumaru displayed some emotion! geez you're such a great writer! are you a real author or something? yes yes yes! you make it sound like its really gonna be possible for sango and sess to fall in love with each other awwwww!

gomen...i'm an anime freak

continueee pleez ~~~!

jyane

Itadakimasu ~~!

liza w
rainy chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
it's a bit terrifying... he he... But I think It's good! Keep writing okay?
Sicant chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Sess and Sango... me like!
infinite nemo chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
hm... very deep- and... *gasp* they're conversing! civilly! *blink'* it's 2:30 am. ) but i just wanted to review before i pass out. ) i definitely support you in the s/s- go both fluffy (won't risk misspelling his name right now) and sango! update soon!
Cataluna chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
I'm really getting into this sango x sess pairing, though I am pleased to see you still haven't stop thinking of Miroku and Sango. It'll be really interesting to see this story turn into a love triangle in some way.
Flameraven chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
wow, that was deep. I loved the attacks, what he had pland for Rin was rather cool. Most people don't see it like that so I love your take.

But I must say that last line tuched me. I've lost quite a few people in my life this past year and a line like that has become one of the things that has let me contiue on.
Winter-Dragon chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Ahhhhhh! This was so beautiful! I absolutely *love* your writing! It's breathtaking! And Sango and Sesshoumaru were *so* in character, and their interaction was *so* wonderfully scripted, and, and...

Damn, I'm impressed! This has officially become one of my favorite fics. *g*

I particularly enjoyed the ending scene; it was a wonderful way for Sango and Sesshoumaru to 'bond', without resorting to taking either of them out of character. Everything was extremely natural, and the scenes were quite fluid.

I can't wait for more!