Reviews for Soledad
Erandir Anduniel chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
hey this fic is coming along rather nicely! _~ I wonder what Miroku's reaction will be when he finds out about Sango and Sesshy?

very nice! I'm actually starting to think that things might work between them now! please update!
aikido-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
A very good start to an intriguing plot! People might be suspicious of the pairing, but I think there is a lot of material to mine in their characters to make it work.(And I can say this even though I love Miroku!) They both are tough, sensible, and tend to keep their feelings locked up. Ripe for tension.

A good writer can make you believe anything, and you are off to an admirable start.
Lady Pyro chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Interesting, never seen a SessxSango fic before.
infinite nemo chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hm... *taps chin* s/s? cool! ) i think you'll do a great job with it (though... O_o... i can't really see it myself)- i'll just go along w/ what you write and enjoy it. update soon!
Jurei too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
SUGOI! It's cool how you're tying everything into BESO! Awesome even! Though Sango/Sesshomaru isn't exactly a usual couple...Miroku/Sango is the one everyone writes about, cause that's the way it is in the anime. Nicely done anyway, though! One question...is there a reason why you title all the ficcies in Spanish? I mean, I can understand, but there's probably quite a few peeps out there that are like "what the h-e-double hockey sticks?" NM though, cause it's all cool! Well, keep up the good work! Ja ne!~

~Jurei-chan
Winter-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Ack! What a fantastic start! And I'm so happy to finally see an S/S pairing! I'm actually a big Kag/Sess fan, and since I love Miroku, I'm quite happy with the S/M pairing, but I have thought on many occasions what a neat couple Sesshoumaru and Sango could make. I'm so glad to finally see a fic that will explore this. Great work!
rainy chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
whew.. I think this is gonna be a good story... Are you really intending to pair Sango & Fluffy? Interesting! - I'm waiting for your update.. More romance please... D
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Interesting first chapter. I can hardly wait to see where it will lead!
Lafine chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Very original. But Sango and Seshoumaru? Eh dunno no comment 'bout that one. Please update soon
Cataluna chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
very original, i've never seen a sesshomaru and sango pairing before. it's interesting, now that you brought it up, i can actually see it. i still love miroku and sango though.
Jen16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
hey! once again, thrilling story! i hope this one continues on for while! i luv your work! you write like a pro!

~ Jen
Iapetus chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Wow... Sango and Sesshomaru trapped together. Kudos to Thunk for being original! :D Is this going to be a S/S fic? Because I've NEVER seen that parring before.

I really like your writing style. Words fail me at times, so I get stuck in a terrible writers block in my stories most of the time.

Well done.
dark kitsune chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
oh COOL! Sesshoumaru! *swoons and faints* Oh my ever loving...my fave writer doing a fic on my fave anime character. *glomps Skillet*

thank you thank you thank you!

this already kicks ass and it's only the first chapter. i dig this big time!
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
*whistles* wow... pretty freaky for a first chapter. Of course, I am asking for more... *grin* MORE PLEASE! ; and of course, I'm jumping the gun here, but I had this vision of a girl who looked like sango (complete with hiraikotsu) but had the ability to revert (with a spell) into a hanyou with suspiciously white hair and a kimono... *giggles* keep going!
Raksha chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Great beginning! There's so few writers, myself included, that can acurately display insanity. Madness. I like how you did it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Until then.